IV.I

^^hero costume above. colors can be changed and choose one or use one of your own

We were back in our class, the next day as All Might came through the door. My classmates murmured about him gave respect to the man but didn't go all fangirl. I mean he was one of my favorite heroes, but not my favorite. "Welcome to Heroing 101! Today we're doing fight training! The fun part is looking good!" He points to a wall as slots come out from the said wall. "These were designed based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started. Get yourselves suited up and meet me at ground beta!"

We all get up and get our designated suitcase. I grab mine and make it to the girl's locker room. After changing, the girls and us walk to ground beta. We walk through a dark tunnel before making it to the end where there's light. Squinting, I pull my hat down farther. When my eyes adjusted, I let go of my hat and looked around at my classmates. Everyone was wearing a suit that both complimented their quirks and personalities. While I wore my (color) witchy costume along with my (color) boots, everyone seemed to have more modernized costumes.

  "Today you will perform an activity where you will be assigned partners, but interesting enough, it'll be by drawing slots!" All Might had said to us. I nodded to the hero. Fellow classmates and I huddled around the boxes with the small cards. Taking a deep breath, I pulled out my card.

  "Hm?" I hummed in confusion, my head tilting to the side as I starred at the card. Instead of there being a letter, there was a blank card. I felt another presence beside me. Looking in the direction, I see All Might looking over my shoulder. A little uncomfortable I ask, "Is there something wrong?" He had a worried face on, so I was concerned.

His hand touched my shoulder. "I'm afraid you're the odd one out since this card was designed for the person who drew it to act alone while fighting another team," he explained. I only nodded and stared back at the card. So... I have to do this alone. Nothing wrong with it since I've always been like this, past and present life. All Might had already called teams an who fights who. "Since we have an odd number, any volunteering teams can go against the odd one who has to act alone in this situation. Anyone willing?" It wasn't until a little bit until All Might decided to use the method of card draw to justify my match. I was VILLAIN while the other card D was HEROES.

  Hmm... Interesting.

SORRY THIS IS SOOOO LATE AND SHORT. I mean to make these longer but I apologize for not doing that. No excuses can get this shame of me forgetting this story until 10 days later. I apologize for that. That is why this is a short chapter.