III

After changing in the locker room, the girls and I make our way to the field. The boys were already there when we made our way. Mr. Aizawa had discussed something about quirk tests and had Bakugou up for a demonstration of one of the tests. Through every test, I made an average. Making my way up to the throwing test, I had briefly connect my gaze to Bakugou's. His eyes narrowed at mine.

I gave him a small smile, which seemed to piss him off. I shrugged and got inside the circle. Mr. Aizawa threw the ball at me. I caught it. Somehow this triggered a memory from my previous life.

~~

I was sitting against a tree, tears coming down my cheeks. My head hung low as I stared into my lap. I was only eight at the time. My ambition and dream was to become a knight, but of course my coven had declined my attempts to try out the training league. The training league was a group that consisted of retired soldiers training soon-to-be soldiers and knights. My family and I being witches, they did all they could to aid them, but of course being a different class of defense and offense. Unlike them wanting to be long ranged attackers and defenders, I wanted to be independent and reach my magic to new lengths. But my dreams were shut down by my own mother. She had sealed off a good portion of my magic.

She said it was to be locked away until I come to reality on the terms of my heritage and blood. She doesn't know that I wouldn't give up my dream of being a knight. I had told her that after she sealed my magic away from me. Her face and demeanor was unlike her. It was chilling and felt dangerous. "I guess you won't ever need this power then. Maybe if you never had it, then you could see reality more than you do now," she told me. Her voice had venom laced in it, deadly to the last syllable. So now I'm close to powerless, thus ending any hope for my dream.

"Ow!" I yelp as something hard and round hit the top of my head. In my lap now laid a ball. It was well made, maybe from one of the capital shops. It's leather outer layer was finely and looked newly stitched together. The leather was a brand new brown as if it was just made. It was only the size of my hand when I curiously picked it up.

"Hey! That's mine!" a voice shouts. I look up to see a boy with blonde spiky hair. His eyes shined a brilliant ruby. Once he was directly in front of me, his face went from happy-go-lucky to worried and concerned. He bent down to me and pressed his thumb to one of my eyes, wiping the tears. "Are you okay?" he asked genuinely. I blushed from embarrassment and looked away. Quickly wiping away my remaining tears from my eyes I nod.

"There's nothing for a stranger like you to worry about," I say to him. His eyes narrow at me. He stands up and points his thumb to himself.

"I'm not just any stranger! I'm Bakugou Katsuki, the future number one knight!"

That was the first interaction I had with him. I wouldn't meet him again until my kidnapping.

~~

Snapping out of my trance, I wind my arm back. Unconsciously my stance is like a pitchers from the modernized game I used to call stool ball(medieval baseball, yes this was researched). The feeling of energy being collected in my hand became heavier by the second, so with all my momentum I could muster, I threw the ball. It hadn't gone that far, but just in close enough with Katsuki's ball. Aizawa excuses me from the field and I nod. Walking back into the crowd, I go to the outskirts. Passing Bakugou once again, I wink at him. His expression turns surprised but he composes himself before anyone else can see.

Midoriya had gone after me. After trying once, he gets confused. He must have All Might's power right now. (yes you know since you knew from your past life) Aizawa had pulled Midoriya close by his scarf and whispered to him. Midoriya pulled his arm back once more and threw it. Once it landed, I looked at the crowd. Everyone was shocked. Bakugou got pissed and lunged at Midoriya. Acting on instinct from our previous lives, I lung at him, grabbing the back of the collar of his shirt.

He gags and looks back. My e/c orbs connect with his ruby red ones. "Calm down Bakugou. It's not worth it," I say. He looks at me, his deadly demeanor now focused on me.

"Who do you think you are extra?!" his hands make their way to my face. Stepping back, my plasma acting automatically. A wall of my plasma comes up to block as he lets go and tries to explode me. Jumping away from the danger zone, regardless of my plasma wall. I noticed how fucked we were since I just remembered plasma is flammable. As my arms came up to block the huge explosion, I waited and waited. Nothing happened. My arms go down as I see my wall down and Bakugou cursing that he can't use his quirk.

Aizawa glares at Bakugou, but gives me a small thankful glance, before glaring back at Bakugou. "Stand down Bakugou. It wouldn't be wise for me to use my quirk so much, it gives me serious dry eye." Blinking, he turns away and calls for the next person. Bakugou stands in place, gritting his teeth. I stare at him. After a few others, Aizawa had called everyone. "I ranked you all based on best to worse, it's better that you stand since I'm going to be pulling up a list."

Almost everyone crowded the listing to look at their rank. I was ranked at an average score. "And I was lying on anyone going home," Aizawa admitted. Everyone's surprised face was priceless. "That was all a rational deception to give it all on your tests." I heard screeching from Midoriya and Ochaco. I give a small laugh before composing myself once more. I heard a grunt beside me which made me jump. Looking behind me, I see Bakugou.

After Aizawa gave Midoriya a nurse's slip, he excused us to get changed back into our uniforms. After changing back, I head to lunch. Seeing Bakugou sitting and eating alone, I make my way to him, a bento in my hand. Giving him some space, I sit across from him. He glares at me. As I unpack my lunch, I look up at him from my eyebrows. "Yes?"

"Why the hell are you sitting with me?" he growls. Finished unpacking, I smile and clap my hands once.

"Because you seemed lonely. I don't have any friends here and neither do you, so why not accompany you?" I answer. He grits his teeth and continues to eat. I had started to much on what I had in my bento.

Hello! I would like to say that I had indeed looked up some stuff in this. I do not for sure know a lot about chemistry and all that shit, so I just skimmed over some info of plasma which I will be changing some of it's properties for the sake of the badassness of you. Yes, plasma is flammable, so keep that at the back of your mind during this story. Don't forget about the other part of your quirk too where you can shape shift.