IX

You were watching the battles on the monitor in the waiting room- more specifically Bakugou's fight against Ochaco. This is brutal. Although the girl was nice, you weren't close with her as you hung around the Bakusquad. The two of you were on good terms and even talked a few times, but that wasn't enough to establish a strong friendship. You sighed, swinging your legs back and forth as you were sitting on the table.
   From the screen, you could hear people booing Bakugou. This pissed you off. Who did these people have the right to judge Bakugou during the fight if they didn't know him? You admit that it was a brutal fight, but that was because they were giving their all in the match. Now trying to calm down, you can hear Aizawa saying, ".....Bakugou's giving his all in this fight and showing her respect for going all out too. So if you think the case is that he's toying with her, then you don't deserve to be a hero at all."
  "Yeah! Tell 'em Aizawa-sensei!" you cheer. From there the match ended with Ochaco losing the match and Bakugou proceeding in the tournament. You wait for a bit, not paying attention to the monitor anymore as you wait for Bakugou. You hear the door open and look back. There you see Bakugou standing at the entrance.
   Softly smiling, you tell him, "Good job, Bakugou." He stays silent, looking at the floor as he makes his way to you. Without saying anything, his arms wrap around your waist and his head falls onto your right shoulder. Worry starts to fill you. "What's wrong Bakugou?" Instead of saying anything, he nuzzles into your shoulder.
  "They fucking thought I was playing the villain, thinking I was playing with her....." You hear him say. Your eyes widen in realization. No one had ever called Bakugou a villain and instead had praised him for his power. He was mentally moving on his ambition alone. People may have seen a superiority complex, but it was instead worry, fear, and doubt that he masked with a hot-headed attitude. His ambition with those feelings was what kept him moving.
  You wrap your arms around him, one hand going through his hair. "So? They're just idiots that fail to see the talents and ambition that you hold," you say to him. He huffs in amusement.
  "Damn right, " he responds. You pull away from him, smiling.
  "And if anyone says different, you can always blast 'em away." He chuckles. Bakugou lets go of you and instead sits down in one of the chairs closest to you.
  The two of you don't say anything, just watching the monitor. You stare at it boredly, while Bakugou stares to see his competition. Bakugou gets up for his match against Kirishima. You wish him luck, but he shrugs it off.
.
.
.
.
.
  It was already the match between Todoroki and Bakugou. You honestly didn't know who would win, so this could be an interesting fight. As the two fight, you hear the door open. Looking behind you, you saw a tall skinny man wearing a suit.
  "Oh, excuse me. I didn't know this was occupied," the man says, backing out of the room. Shrugging him off, you pay back attention to the monitor. The fight had just ended and Bakugou was shaking the unconscious Todoroki, yelling something.
  Midnight knocks Bakugou out. The next you see him, he's like a raging animal chained up. All Might comes, giving the medals to the top 3 places. You notice that Iida is nowhere to be found. Did something happen?

Sorry this is short, but HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YA'LL!