XII

"Come on dumbass, I know you can do better! Or are you getting soft on me eh?" Bakugou taughts you as you dodge to the left from an incoming right hook. Quickly, you maneuver around his body to the back and kick the inside of his knee, making him stumble forward. Suddenly you see him look to where you were, quickly bring his hand to you- practically in your face- he releases an explosion. You scream and bring your hands to your face, covering your eyes. Now blind and half deaf, you try to punch where you last had seen Bakugou.
  Before you can even land a hit on him, your legs are kicked from under you. The harsh impact from the ground knocked all the air out of you. A sudden weight sits on your stomach, releasing the air you tried to get back. Panting you try to get your breathe back. Then you hear a lot of ringing in your ears.
  The high pitched torture murdering your ears and giving you a headache. Then you can faintly hear Bakugou's voice, almost being drowned out by the ringing. "Haha I won loser!" You release a groan, now it seemed weird to Bakugou. You were fine until a while ago, so what changed? Taking a minute to process your condition, he noticed he practically blinded you since you were so close the the explosion .
  "Goddamnit I went too far for her weak ass," he sighs. He stands up and lifts you to your feet. You hiss, now noticing that you got really burned. The pain felt so awful that aloe vera seemed not good in your veiw. (In case you do actually get burned don't get something cold that'll make it hurt worse, just get aloe vera if you didn't know.) 
  Bakugou felt guilty now. He got you really hurt and it broke some part of him and he cursed himself. Lucky for him you couldn't hear the shit he was saying about himself or you would've lectured him for hours. Wait- why did he care that he got you hurt? It wasn't like when he trained with shitty hair where they battled it out until they dropped, so why did he effect him? (Was I supposed to put effect or affect here? Idk I always confused them)
  "Bakugou?" you call out. He snapped out of his dazed, now realising he had stopped walking for a while. "Bakugou is something wrong?" you ask, still receiving a headache that felt like it was splitting your head and not to mention you could barely hear asides for the hight pitched ringing. You could barely see and had harsh burns too so that kinda made you feel like shit.
  Seeing you in this state made Bakugou feel even shittier. Disregarding the earlier thoughts, he got into his house and placed you on the couch. Coming back from the bathroom, he placed the first aid kit on the coffee table. He got some aloe vera and started to place it on your burns. Hissing, you try to get away, but fail as Bakugou has a tight grip on your wrist.
  "Come in dumbass I'm trying to help ya!" he yells. You wince in pain, making him shut up before he could yell again. Releasing his grip on you, he starts to apply the aloe vera on you again. As Bakugou continues to treat you, you start to slowly get your sight back. After a while you see Bakugou's hand off your wrist as he gently applies the aloe vera on your burns. "I'm sorry I hurt you this bad," he says. It takes you back for a bit since it's been a long time since you've seen Bakugou like this and you start to miss your past life.
  Back then there was much more moments like this, especially when you two would mate cause you would get pains the next morning and that would worry him to death. Back then the two of you would have constant fun and no worries except for here and there, but now you have to constantly worry about if Bakugou would like you in this life too, but right now was not one of those moments. In this moment your memories of being with him up until your death filled your brain and you just missed it so much.
  Before you could continue to reminisce, you got control of your mind and pushed the thoughts away. You'll deal with them when you get home and cry by yourself where no one will see you and ask how you are. There you won't feel like you're obligated to do anything. There you will only do what you want and cry without being disturbed.
  Getting a hold of your feelings once more you continue to watch Bakugou treat you. Now noticing that he's putting bandages on your burns you twist your limbs so he can have a better time wrapping them. When he's finished, he sighs, picks up the first aid and gets up to put it back. He comes back to you and just stares at you until you hear something faint. It seemed like a voice, but you still can't really hear. Goddamn this fucking ringing.
  Bakugou walks up to you and says something. You really don't understand, so you tilt your head. You point to your ears and then make an X with your hands. He gets the gesture and gestures you to follow him. You do and he leads you to the dinning table. There you see plates with food on the table. Ohhh ok so it's dinner time.  The Bakugou family and yourself start to eat dinner and talk- well, you tried to anyways when Mitsuki tried to include you until Katsuki said something to her.
  After dinner, Bakugou walks you home. It's both silent for you until you hear Bakugou try to say something to you. You don't understand at all, but let him talk regardless. He seems to be talking real deep about something, but if only you could hear. After a while you start to notice that the ringing is going down, thus reducing the headache.
  You arrive at your house and as soon as you make it at your door, you feel a tug on your wrist. Looking behind you, you see Baougou giving you a deep look. It had no malice or playfulness in it, so you were pretty confused. What did he want? He starts to say something again and this time you actually hear something.
  "You're making me feel things I have no clue I could ever feel, but I don't know what kind they are."  Then he gives you a peck on the cheek and leaves. You stay there, stunned at what he just did. Then it takes you a while to realize what he just did.
  You suddenly start to feel hot as you were now blushing. Safe to say you didn't cry that night, but neither did you sleep.

Goddamn I feel sorry for y'all to have me as an author. But then again I really couldn't write/post anything since I forgot to make my shit offline and my wifi got shut off last month. Not to mention I totally forgot about this again.