XIV

You were outside the classroom, hearing a lot of commotion from inside. Opening the door, you see Kirishima, Sero and Denki laughing their asses off. Confused you look where their pointing and burst out laughing yourself. There stood Bakugou, his hair looking like a helmet. You were on the floor before hearing more laughs. Looking up, you see his hair spike back up and continue laughing.
Pissed, Bakugou stomps to you. "What are you laughing for dumbass," he says, his hands holding onto your shirt's collar. Wiping away your tears, you rub his head, making the spikes come out more
"That hairstyle looked stupid on you, so I couldn't help but laugh. Good thing your explosive attitude went to your head and got rid of whatever that shit was," you say chuckling a little. Bakugou froze. You grab a piece of his hair. "Your spikey hair suits you better. I actually prefer them than to whatever that shit was." In embarrassment, Bakugou pushed you away and went to his seat, looking out the window. He's so cute when he's flustered.
You then remember something. Leaving Bakugou, you walk towards Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki. "Deku! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to you the other day! Aizawa-sensei and I were bombarded by Nomus!" you exclaimed. You and Aizawa were patrolling when the two of you were attacked by Nomus. You had only seen the text from Midoriya minutes after learning the trio were in the hospital. That is how busy you were.
Not to mention how tired you were when you were allowed to go home to try and get your sleep schedule back on track after a week of mostly being nocturnal. You now understood why Aizawa was always sleeping at any chance the man could. Especially since there was a time or two when you almost fell off a building, almost falling asleep.
"It's alright (L/n)! I bet a lot of us were fighting the Nomu!" Midoriya exclaimed. You smile and nod. You then sat in your seat and turned around to try to talk to Bakugou which kinda failed since he was looking outside, seemingly ignoring you.
As class rolled around, you had to turn back around as not to get in trouble.

"Huuhh? A training camp?!" The class exclaimed. Aizawa cleared his throat.
"Yes, but only those who pass the written and practical test can go to the training camp. So for the next two weeks you better train and study as much and as hard as you can so you can go," Aizawa warned.

"Come on witchy! Give me the best you got!" Bakugou yelled as he lunged at you. You step to the side as quick as you could when he got really close to you. As he turned his body towards you, you give his abdomen a few jabs and back away before he could land a punch on you. "Heh, is that all you can do?!"
Bakugou lunged at you once more, this time landing a punch to your face. You dodge the other fist going to punch your face once more. With all of your strength, you uppercut Bakugou and then step back once more before he could react. He was stunned for a second before bringing his head down and glared at you, a smirk adorning his face.
"Now the fun can begin," (idk wtf I'm writing rn. I was reading a Sukuna fanfic and decided to write but damn I can only see Sukuna doing this and not Bakugou) he said, dashing towards you. You try to dodge or block his hits, but fail every time. Finally exhausted and sore, you collasp as Bakugou tackles you.
"Fuck!" You yelp. Bakugou sits on your stomach, his hands pinning your arms. The only sound now was the heavy breathes between the two of you. He suddenly smirks then shakes his head and gets off of you. You stare in confusion, but get up regardless. The two of you start to walk back into the Bakugou household.
He then plugs his nose and looks at you. "Go take a fucking shower," he grumbles. You stare in shock and then glare at him, passing him to go into the house.
"Oh fuck off Katsuki," you retort. You don't look back to see his reaction but instead trudge inside the house. What you didn't know was that he stared at you, his face full blown red.
He shakes his head. Shit. What the fuck am I flustered for?! Unbeknownst to the both of you, he was catching feelings for you.