II

Being a little late on my way to school was nothing to worry about since it didn't take me long to get there. Just like in the entrance exams, I was captivated by the school's beauty, no matter how plain it looked. Making my way to a door that literally had the class name printed on the door- 1-A - I started to get nerves. The whole reason I was doing this was in the hope of seeing him again. Fourteen long years have gone by and not once did I ever even get a glance at him.

Taking a deep breathe, I open the door. Yelling was heard. It seemed to be from the guy with a stick up his ass. He seemed to be scolding a guy with ashen blonde hair that stood up like an actual explosion. I couldn't see his eyes since I was so far away. Taking the courage to walk up to them, I tap the formal boy's shoulder. I smiled at him. "Is there something wrong here?" I ask. The boy went on a small rant about the blonde's attitude and disrespect. Of course, the said male had his feet on his desk. I didn't give to shits, so thinking on whim, I tried to stop the glasses kid from anymore disruption.

"I don't mean to be rude, but you're kind of being a disruption to the class whose trying to make friends. Not only that, but you know that if that desk is ever broken or damaged, the school can replace it, right?" The dark haired male blushed in embarrassment. I simply smiled and looked at the blonde. His eyes- crimson rubies- were almost glaring at me, a small portion of softness projected in their harshly colored orbs.

He was KASTUKI BAKUGOU, the dragon king in his previous life. Not only that-but my husband. Although he was younger than when we were when I died, he still had that handsome face that I grew to love. Others from my previous life were here too.

Mina- The Queen of all pirates who I had met after traveling to her port town for passage and supplies. We had met in a bar. Four men had accompanied her. One looked to of been from a tribe of some kind. One was plain looking, Sero, with black hair and eyes. He was talking to a blonde haired boy who had a black lighting strike into the light hue, who was Kaminari. A red haired boy, or Kirishima was talking to the spiky blonde that had the tribal look to him. Of course the Pirate Queen was the first to choose a seat for the five of them. I only glanced at them for a second before leaving the tavern.

I had later became friends with the group after getting kidnapped by a competitor of theirs. That group were raiding the said ship and took me with them after Bakugou showed some interest in me. From there, we of course fell in love. Someone had bumped into me from behind. I look behind my person to see a fluff of green hair. Apologizing profusely, I recognized him as Izuku Midoriya.

Deku- "Come on Katsuki! Cheer up! We're in the capital after all and there's so much to see!" I call to my lover. At that time, we were just in the beginning stages of our lover relationship.

"Hmph. There's nothing to see here," he countered. I pout at him.

"That's because you've been here on multiple occasions and I haven't!" He softly chuckles at me, patting my head. We enter a shop since Mina had sent us on a restocking mission. Looking through the items, I start to hear soft mutters the farther we got to the back. I had split from Katsuki due to him looking for something else than I was. Curious, I follow the sound to see a short green haired male. He seemed to be reading a book, studying and writing down in a nearby journal of his. A little annoyed, I walk to him and tap his shoulder.

He had jumped and we talked for a bit before some of his friends retrieved him. A bi-colored haired man,-Shoto Todoroki- a witch-Urakaka Ochaco- and a knight -Iida Tenya- had taken Deku while I reunited with Katsuki. Of course that wasn't the last time I had seen them since Deku and Katsuki were looking for the sword of All Might. Deku had been trained by All Might to handle it's power, but since the battle with his nemesis, he hid the sword.

Shaking my head, I smile at the green haired boy. "It's alright. I'm Y/N," I tell him. His panic disappears and he introduces himself, regardless that I knew his name already.

A dark haired male comes out of a yellow sleeping bag that was behind the podium. The students quieted down. "It took you 8 seconds for you to shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that," the monotoned male stated.

Shota Aizawa- In charge of one of the branches of the most prestigious guilds. He taught a group called 1-A. Katsuki was in it in his youth, but had left it due to situations with his tribe. We had only stopped by to say hi. Of course it was Mina's idea. I had only met him once, but that was all.

Now this man- who had taught Katsuki in our past lives- was now my teacher. I hope all goes well. "Hello. I am Shota Aizawa. I am your teacher." He pauses for a second, getting something out from his sleeping bag. "Now this may be sudden, but put theses on and go outside to the field."

I found you Bakugou x F!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें