VII

"Ugh..." I groan out. Heavy light was blinding me. It just so happens that the walls were white. I close my eyes in reflex. Slowly, I start to open my eyes to get accustomed to the brightness. Now looking around, I see that I'm in the hospital. "Fuck," I curse. I lay in the hospital bed since it hurt too much to move for ten minutes before the door opened. In came a nurse. She smiled as she can in and it seemed someone was behind her.
"Hello Ms. L/N. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked?
"In pain, but that's to be expected. How long do I have to stay here?" The nurse nods and writes down on her clipboard. She comes into the room, Midnight coming behind her.
"Hello L/N!" my teacher greets. I greet her back before the nurse can further say anything.
"So it seems like you messed up your back. Nothing too serious, but I recommend to lay off hardcore training and holding very heavy things. You also broke a few bones and fractured many. We're able to heal up the fractures almost immediately, but you'll have to take a week off of training to heal the broken bones."
"So that means, you won't be participating in the UA sports festival. You can come to watch in the 1-A seats, but you can't do any of the sport's activities," Midnight informed. I sigh but nod.
(A/N: sorry for all those who like the x reader sports festival arc. I'm just too lazy to change up some shit in the whole activities part. But I'll create some juicy scenes later in return)
"Ok Midnight," I answer.
"But don't worry, one of the teachers or a volunteer will take you in for the internship," she told me. I nod and relax a bit more. Sitting comfortably, I asses what has happened at USJ.

"How are my classmates?" I ask.

"They're doing just fine except for Midoriya breaking a few bones." I have a small check up by the Nurse, while talking to Midnight. Afterwards, both adults leave. I lay in the hospital bed. It was almost sundown and I was quite tired, so I fell asleep.

.

.

.

Over the days I stayed in the hospital, my classmates and family had visited me daily. Well there was one exception- Bakugou. I hadn't seen him since the attack at USJ. But what can you expect from him? I just hope soon enough that him and I can get back to the way we were in our past lives. It may of had a lot of obstacles, but I loved my life there with my family, friends and most importantly, Bakugou. Back then he sacrificed his throne for me. He didn't have to, but it was either me or his throne and he chose me. I felt guilty then, but he gave me multiple reasons as to why not to.

I was walking out of the hospital when I bumped into someone's shoulder. "Sorry," I apologize and look up. It was Bakugou. "Oh, hi Bakugou." He looks at me for a bit before releasing a 'tch'. I go to leave, but he grabs my wrist. "Bakugou?" His crimson ruby gaze stairs into my own sparkling e/c eyes.

"I've heard you've been pulled from the festival, is it true?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I won't be able to participate due to my injuries. Sorry Bakugou, but I'll be able to watch in the class's seats," I informed.

"Tch. Damnit. I thought I would be able to kick your ass at the festival, but I guess I won't be able to. You owe me a match though!" he stated. A little frightened, I nod.

"Uh.... sure, but only when I'm at full health though please," I say, a bead of sweat rolling down my face. He makes an agitated face and looks away. He let's go of my wrist before looking back at me.

"So what is your witchy ass doing out here? Shouldn't you be in your room right now?" he asked.

"I'm being released today, so I'm on my way home. But what are you doing here anyways?" I asked.

"Isn't obvious that I came to see if what I was told was right?" he growled.

"So you came to see me?" I asked, a smirk on my l/c (lip color) colored lips. His face flashes red before he yells and curses at me. "I have to go anyways, so bye!" Before I can leave I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"No way in hell am I gonna let an injured loser like you get home by yourself," he told me. I looked at him confused, but mentally shrugged to myself and led him to the way of my house. It was quiet and Bakugou had already removed his hand from my shoulder for thirty minutes now. "So why didn't your parents pick you up?"

"They were too busy today to even take ten minutes from what they had to do to drop me off at my house," I told him. He grunted and continued to look forward. I had just noticed that him and I were side by side as we walked to my house. Once we got there I walked up to the door and turned back to Bakugou. I smiled at him. "Thank you." Before I opened my door, I kissed Bakugou's cheek. After I did that, I ran inside before he could possibly blow up at me. From there, I got myself comfortable. Tomorrow's the Sports festival.

A/N: Hello ya'll! I'm the author, Swordmage21! I hope you're liking the story! And wow! Over 600 views?! Thank you to those who voted on the story! Feel free to comment whatever your thoughts are about on the story. I would love to read what ya'll think of it and in certain scenes! I hope that isn't a little too creepy or weird, but thank you! Sorry it's short btw!