Chapter 7: Dirty Secrets

"Let's go before we're late." Madi said grabbing my arm and pulling me toward the gym.

Everyone gathered in the gym for our beginning of the year assembly. Harry gave me this look as he walked past us so I flashed him my middle finger before sitting down next to my friend Michael.

"Oh my God you're sitting with me." He said sarcastically.

"Shut up." I giggled hitting his arm.

"What have you been up to, Gomez?" Michael asked.

"Nothing much, been chilling with this guy." I said. I could feel my cheeks redden.

"Another guy?" He said rolling his eyes and tampering with his bracelet.

"Yeah another guy." I said smacking his hand away from his bracelet. "What's with you?"

"Nothing, Selena." He sighed.

"Can you not just be happy for me?" I asked

"I'm tired of seeing you hurt Sel."

"Good morning everyone!" Principal Stickler said. "How was your summer break? Mine was incredibly boring."

He gave us a huge speech about his break and then started to tell us about our new teachers. He introduced them one by one.

"And now, our new Science teacher, choir director and amazing basketball coach," all the guys stood up, honoring their new coach, "Mr. Justin Bieber!"

Everyone cheered but my heart dropped. I looked at Madi and she was staring at me. He walked in wearing the cutest outfit, his hair just perfect, and his smile lighting the room. All the girls noticed him, but me and Madi did more than the rest.

Justin looked up and noticed me looking back at him. His smile faded and he whispered a 'sorry'.

Principal Stickler handed him the mic and he gave everyone a speech that I didn't pay attention to. I didn't care about any of it anymore.

The assembly was over and I ran out of there.

"Selly! Selly!" Was all I heard as I ran down the hall. "Selly wait!"

He caught up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Selena I'm sorry." He sighed.

"How long did you know?" I asked.

"Selena." He sighed again.

"How long Justin?"

"The whole time." Justin whispered.

"Exactly." I said and started walking away. He grabbed my arm.

"Don't do this. " while he talked the bell began to ring.

"I got to go, Mr. Bieber." I said and walked off.