Chapter 13:

"Today, we will be planning our trip." He smiled.
Everyone looked so confused, me included. A trip? To where? For what?

"Confused?" He asked and everyone nodded. "We will be going to a science center. If any of you are anything like me, you learn more from visual aid and expierence." As he says experience he looks at me and winks. He's such a flirt. "In a couple months, we will be in Paris, France. This is going to be a huge trip for all of us. We will be staying at an amazing hotel that I have personally stayed. You will be required to have your roommates picked out by the end of the week and your first $100 are expected to be paid by the end of the month." He gos on and on about this trip which is going to be more of a vacation for me. I learn more from teaching so I don't care about 'visual aid'

"Roommates?" Madi asks as if she doesnt know that answer.

"Who else would i room with?" I ask sarcastically.

She looks at Justin and we both burst into laughter.

"Something you want to share with the rest of the class ladies?" Justin asks sternly.

"Don't worry about. Go ahead and plan your dumb trip." I laugh brushing him off.

Madi's face changes as Mr. Bieber approaches our desks.

"Wanna run that by me again, Ms. Gomez?"

"Wanna get out of my face, Mr. Bieber?" I say.

His face reddens and his jaws tense up.

"Stay after class." He says through clentched teeth.

The rest of the class Justin just sits behind his desk and every so often he'll shoot me a death glare. I sit at my desk with my arms folded over my chest glaring back at him. The bell rings and everyone gets up from their seats except for me and Mr. Bieber.
As soon as everyone leaves, Justin shoots up from his seat and shuts the door and locks it.

"What the hell was that?" He asked lowly.

"I don't have to hear this." I say standing up and heading for the door.

I feel him grab my arm.

"Did I dismiss you?"

"The bell did." I smiled sarcastically.

"What is your problem?" Mr. Bieber asked. I just rolled my eyes. I don't know what it is but he's aggravating. "You know, I bragged on you today and youre making me feel like that was a huge mistake."

I looked down at the ground not really wanting to have this conversation with him.

"Look at me." He said. I just continued to stare down.

"Look at me." He commands, lifting my chin with his hand. "We aren't doing this, this whole attitude thing you have going isn't going to work, understand?"

I stayed silent.

"Understand?" He said louder.

"Yes." I said lowly.

"Yes sir."

"Yes, Sir." I say then roll my eyes.

"Now," he says releasing me, "you have class to go to."

I gather my things and head for the door. He stands in front of it, towering over me, our bodies inches away from one another.

"It was nice talking to you, Ms. Gomez." He whispered seductively before opening the door.