Chapter 5

*Justin's POV (Point Of View)*

"Um yeah just tired really really tired. Ill see you tomorrow Justin." She said awkwardly and turned around to go inside.

I quickly grabbed her arm, turning her around and smashing my lips into hers.

"Goodnight Selena." I smiled sweetly before walking away.

I walked down the street to my house and I could see that my dad was here.

"Mom?" I yelled stepping through the front door.

"In here, sweetheart." She yelled from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and dad sitting at the table.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Hi son." My father, who I refer to as Jeremy, said.

"Hi. Mom what's going on?" I asked practically ignoring him.

"Justin, honey your father and I have been talking and we want to give us another try." She explained.

My whole body burned. I didn't like the thought of my parents being together again. My dad left me and my mom when I was 6 for another woman and then he had two more kids.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said harshly, not really caring how either of them felt.

"Justin." My mom sighed.

"He treated you like shit and you're gonna give him another chance? No fuck that." I said.

"Hey, that's enough." Jeremy said jumping out of his seat.

"What are you gonna do, Jeremy? Huh? Gonna hit me? Gonna cheat on my mom again? Oh no wait let me guess you are going to pretend to love us, cheat, leave, have two more kids and completely give up on us?" I said sarcastically. "Again." I added.

"Justin, that's enough." My mom said. Her beautiful eyes full of tears. "You made your point okay?"

"Did I mom? Did I really? Because obviously you are still considering being with this asshole."

I stopped for a second and realized that she was upset because of me. I hated to see my mom cry, because she is such a strong woman. We have been through hell together.

I sat down in a chair next to hers and grabbed her dainty hands in mine.

"Mom, its time to let go. He's just gonna hurt us again." I said.

She sighed. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm going to go shower." I said. "I want you gone by time I'm out, got it?" I added pointing to my inconsiderate asshole of a father.

"Goodnight, son." He sighed.

"Night asshole." I said walking off into the bathroom.

As I walked away I could hear them whispering.

"Pattie he's out of control." I could hear him say.

"He just cares, Jeremy. Maybe he's right. How do we know you won't just hurt us and leave again?" She said beginning to cry.

"Pattie, I promise I'd never hurt you." He said. I got tired of hearing his lies. I went back into the kitchen and stood between the two of them.

"You leave now!" I yelled pointing in his face.

"What ya gonna do big boy?" He said laughing in my face.

I swung my fist right into his face. His nose started gushing blood.

"Get the fuck out of my mom's house!" I yelled.

"Justin stop." My mom cried.

Jeremy got up and ran out of the house.

I wrapped my arms around my mom.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Its okay." She sighed, leaving tears on my chest.

_________________________________________

*Selena's POV*

I put my hair up into a messy bun. I threw on my gray tank top and some furry pink pajama pants.

My phone began ringing. I jumped across my bed and grabbed my phone to see Justin is trying to FaceTime me. I took a quick look in the mirror on my wall before answering.

"Hey good looking." He said smiling big.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi? So that's where we are? I thought we were better than that you know considering you got to touch these amazing lips." Justin said smiling even bigger than before.

"You're the one who should be happy. You got to touch these amazingly perfect lips." I said making a kissy face.

"I am happy." He said beginning to play with his messy wetish hair.

"That explains the huge smile." I said smiling.

"You look amazing." He said laying his head on a pillow.

"Really? I just got out of the shower." I said giggling.

"Seriously? Me too. Maybe we should've showered together." He said cocking an eyebrow.

I laughed. "Maybe."

"I don't think your dad would've liked that." He said making a scared face.

"No?" I asked while still laughing from his facial expression.

"No, did you see the way he was looking at me? He looked like he wanted to cut off Jerry." He explained.

"Jerry?" I asked.

"My dick." He explained. And i laughed harder than before.

"Oh my gosh! You just said that!" I laughed.

"Its not that funny." He laughed.

"If it wasn't funny then why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Whatever loser." He smiled.

"So tell me, what's your middle name?"

"Random question." I smiled. "Its Marie."

"Selena Marie Bieber." He said motioning his hands as if that name was plastered on a wall.

"Justin Drew Bieber." He smiled.

"Justin Drew and Selena Marie." He smiled at the camera. "I like that." "Well its getting late." He said and I looked at the clock on my wall noticing that its 1 in the morning.

"We've been talking for 3 hours." I smiled rolling over on my side.

"Yeah. And you need your beauty sleep, just so you can stay so beautiful. Goodnight Selena Marie." He said smiling so sweetly.

"Goodnight Justin Drew." I smiled back before we both hung up.