Chapter 16: Consequences

I went home and laid on my bed. Ahhhh. Feels good to be home.

"Selly!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"What?" I yelled back. My parents are annoying too. I love my mom but Jesus Christ I swear she wants something everytime I have other things to do.

"Someone is on the phone for you."

Weird. I jumped up from my bed and ran downstairs.
I grabbed the phone from my mom.

"Sì?" I said expecting it to be one of my family members since they called the home phone instead of my cell.

"Come over." A male voice said through the phone.

"Justin?" I asked. "Why didn't you call my cellphone?"

"By the way you've been acting I didn't think you'd answer." He said. He didn't sound like himself, he s sounded so annoyed, so bothered.

"I probably wouldn't have. But I'll be over in 5." I said and hung up the phone.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a white pair of shorts and a sky blue crop top and threw it on.

"Mom I'm staying at Madi's!" I yelled before walking out of the house.

When I got to Justin's new apartment I felt a little uneased.

"Hi." I said when he opened the door.

He glared at me, and opened the door wider for me to come in.
I walked inside and he slammed the door shut.

"Is there a reason why I'm here?" I asked.

He chuckled and locked the door.

"You just don't learn do you?" He said.

"You just don't get how pissed I am at you." Justin said his expression hardening, him walking toward me.

"You pissed at me? I should be pissed at you." I said with a sarcastic grin.

"I have every right to be pissed at you." He said oh so seriously.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. He grinned and began walking around me.

"That's your problem." He said. "Those pretty eyes of yours are gonna get you in a lot of trouble." He whispered, grabbing ahold of my waist, grinding his hips against mine.
My breath hitched with his sudden touch.

He grinned.

"Nervous?" He whispered, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry." I whispered back.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything baby girl. I don't think you get it." Justin said standing in front of me, cupping my face in his hands and pressing his forehead against mine.

"You continue to disrespect me, I don't like that." He said. His voice just so seductive and ugh. "You need to be punished, don't you think?"

I began shaking my head. I knew exactly what he meant.

"No? You don't think so."

"Justin, please." I whispered to him.

Before I knew it, he pinned me to the wall. Our faces inches apart.

"Why not? I asked you not to roll your eyes at me, correct?" He asked softly.

"Y-yes." I said.

"Yes what?" He said louder, practically yelling.

"Y-Yes, sir." I said, my voice shaking. This is a totally different side of Justin, so dark yet so attractive, seductive.

He looked at me with his lustfilled eyes, i looked down and I knew I was shaking.

He lifted my chin with his index finger, making my eyes meet his.

"Don't be scared of me, princess. But I have to punish you." He said.

"Justin, please don't." I felt like crying, I didn't know what was gonna happen.

"You're a little late baby girl." He said.

A/n
I have no idea where this came from but I know where its going. Don't read if you aren't into all things sexual ;)