Chapter 17: Punishment

"I'll let you choose." Justin said holding my hand and guiding me to the couch.

I sat on the couch and Justin disappeared into another room. He came back holding a folder.

"Go ahead, look." He said handing me the folder and sitting next to me. He wrapped an arm around me.

I opened the book and the first thing I saw was the words You're Mine on a piece of paper.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Well, Sel, you're mine. This is a set of rules you'll have to go by. I have let you have your freedom and you've gotten out of control, and I don't like the way things have been going." Justin explained.

I took out the stack of papers in the folder. I came across a page titled Names.

"Names?" I asked.

"Yeah. See, I'm not only your boyfriend but your teacher. There are certain things you can call me. At school, I'm Mr. Bieber but here I'm daddy." He explained.

"Daddy?" I said with a little giggle.

"When you address me you call me daddy. When I ask you a question you say yes sir and no sir. You call me Mr. Bieber outside of this house. Do you understand?"

"Sure." I said.

He pinches my side.

"Ouch." I yell.

"Yes sir." He said sternly.

"Yes, sir." I said rolling my eyes.

Shit!

Justin got up and grabbed the folder. He flipped through pages of the stack and handed me a paper that said Punishments.

"Read it." He said.

I stared at the page.

"Out loud!" He yelled, startling me.

"Most of your actions will have consequences, resulting in punishment. Your first few punishments will be of your choice while I will choose the rest. Eye rolling, flirting with others, disobeyig rules, not calling me by what I tell you to, and not listening will result in punishment. Spanking, whipping, excessive pleasure, and surprise punishment will be your only given choices." I read off.

"What will it be?" Justin said, standing over me his arms folded.

"Can you explain 'excessive pleasure' to me?" I asked.

"We have sex. Rough, hard, pleasurable sex. I can cum but you can't. You cum, I double punish you.Is that your choice?" He smirks.

"No, sir." I said.

He smirked.
"What will it be?" He asked,

"Please, don't." I felt my eyes begin to water.

"Shhh." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I can't have you being disrespectful."

"Spank me." I sighed.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Justin asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, sir." I said.

"Stand up." He said his face still rock solid.

I did as I was told.

"Bend over my knee." He said.

I knew I was gonna cry now.

"Justin, please." I cried.

"I have to punish you." Justin said. "Only 5 this time. I promise."

I bent over his knee and I felt him pull down my shorts and panties.

"I am punishing you for rolling your eyes and disobeying rules, okay." He explained.

"Y-yes, sir." I stuttered. before I knew it I felt his hand smack my ass HARD!

I let out a soft cry before he hit me again.

"Why am I punishing you, princess?" He asked, hitting again.

"Because I rolled my eyes and disobeyed your rules." I said.

"I can't hear you." He said giving his 4th smack.

"For disobeying your rules and rolling my eyes." I cried.

He gave me one last hit and it was harder than the others. I got up and pulled up my panties and shorts and Justin sat me on his lap. My eyes met his and his expression softened.

"Are we ever going to disrespect daddy again?" Justin asked looking into my watery eyes.

"No, sir." I sobbed.

"I'm sorry, princess." Justin sighed before resting my head on his shoulder.

I cried into his neck, he really hurt me. No more eye rolling for me but where did all of these rolls come from?

"Are you staying with me tonight, babe?" He asked playing with my hair.

"Yes, sir." I said.

"I have a T-shirt you can wear, laying on the bed for you. Go put it on." He said rubbing my right thigh which was also red.

I got up from his lap, went into his room and slipped on the overly large white T-shirt. I went back into the living room and Justin was sitting on the couch, shirtless and wearing boxers.

"Come sit on daddy's lap." He said patting his lap and smiling.

I rushed over and sat on his lap, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I, mine, around his neck.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I smiled. He smiled back and smashed his lips onto mine.

Our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and giggled.

"Don't stop." Justin grinned, pressing his lips against mine again.
We pulled away and I laid my forehead on his.

"Are you happy with me?" Justin whispered.

"Yes, daddy." I whispered back.

He smiled and kissed me again.