Chapter 10: Best Friend Ash

I woke up this morning, laying next to Justin. He looked so perfect, just laying here. I stared at him taking in his beauty. My phone began vibrating. I hurried to stop it just so I wouldn't wake him, but I failed.

"Goodmorning." he said in his sleepy tone.

"Sorry." I whispered. 

"Its fine, babe." he smiled and kissed my forehead. "Who was that anyway?"

"I don't know." I said grabbing my phone and reading the message.

Hey sis, coming home today. I wanna see you. Are you gonna be home?

OMG ITS Ashton!

Aston Irwin is my best friend. Okay I say that about a lot of people even though I don't get along with them all. But Ashton and I have been best friends since we were kids. Our moms were best friends. When Ash's mom died him and his dad moved. Its been so hard being away from him. We talk every now and then but its not the same. We use to talk every single day!

" It's Ashton." I said. My face lighting up with such joy.

"Okay. Who is Ashton?" He asked.

I gasped and sat up quickly, my eyes wide.

"You don't know who Ashton is?!" I yelled slapping his arm multiple times.

"Sel, I just moved here. I don't know anyone." He laughed.

"Oh, right." I said calming down. "Ashton is my REAL best friend." I explained.

"Okay, what makes Ashton so much better than the rest?"

I laughed at his ignorance. Silly boy doesn't know who Ashton Irwin is.

"Ash and I are like this." I said crossing my fingers. "We've been best friends forever."

"And why haven't I met this incredibly amazing Ashton?"

"When Ash's mom died, uh he moved. I haven't really talked to him since.....but I miss him. A lot." I said. "But no worries. He will be in town later so you just have to meet him."

I heard the front door open and I ran downstairs to see who it was.

"Selena honey can you get the other bag?" My mom asked, coming into the house with a bunch of grocery bags.

"Oh my God, mom! Ash is coming today!" I yelled with excitement as I accidentally knocked the bags out of her hand.

"Selena Marie Gomez look what you've done!" Mom yelled not really paying attention to what I'm saying.

"Did you hear me?" I asked.

"Selena, yes! Now go get the bags." She yelled.

Ugh. I really can't stand her sometimes.

I went outside, and there they were. In the back of the car, groceries. Ugh! I hate carrying grocery bags. I dug through the trunk, grabbing the bags.

"Do you need help, miss?" I heard a voice ask from behind me.

"No, I got it." I said.

"Are you sure? They look pretty heavy." He continued.

I turned around and began griping annoyedly.

"I said I go- Ash!" I yelled dropping the grocery bags. I wrapped my arms around him holding him tight.

"Excited?" He laughed.

"Just a little." I laughed along.

My mom ran to the front door, I guess she heard the cans hut the ground.

"Selena what's going o- Ashton!" She said rushing over to hug him. "Its been so long honey."

"I know. I miss you guys so much." He said hugging her.

"Come inside, dear." She said and we all walked inside.

"Sel do you need help?" Justin asked coming down the stairs.

"Um, Justin no. This is Ash. You know the guy I was telling you about. Ashton this i-"

"Bieber." Ashton said facing Justin.

"Irwin?"

"You two know each other?" I asked.

"Too well." Justin said, the two of them never breaking eye contact and never moving.

A/n

Oooooh.....seems like drama. Tell me what you think! How you liking Jelena so far? Comment, vote, share with your friends. Love ya Muffins!