Chapter 15: Game on, Bieber

Ugh school. Lately I've been dreading going to school. Especially Bieber's class.

2nd period Science. Bieber. Great.

I walk into the classroom about 6 minutes late. Mr. Bieber is writing on the board, he turns around and looks at me.

"I'm glad that you decided to join us, Ms. Gomez." He said sarcastically.

"Fuck off, Bieber." I said lowly.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Is there a reason to why you're still talking to me?"

"I suggest you lose the attitude before you find yourself in the principal's office." Mr. Bieber said, leaning over my desk.

"You'll send me to the office?" I laughed, "Game on, Bieber."

"Mr. Bieber." Justin said before turning back to the board. "As I was saying class."

I didn't pay any attention to what he was saying, he gets on my nerves.

After Bieber's class, I decided to skip a few classes with Madi. We went to the mall. We hit up Spencer's. My favorite store. You have to be 18 to shop here but we usually just sneak in.

"This would look amazing on you." Madi laughed flashing a red lacey bra.
I grabbed it and held it over my chest.

"Absolutely amazing!" I giggled.

"I think you'd look hot." A deepish voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see a cute blonde guy with a lip piercing and the cutest blue eyes.

"U-uh, yeah.Thanks, um" I stutter. This guy is gorgeous.

"Luke." He smiles.

"Selena." I smile back, shaking his hand. "Are you from around here?"

"No, actually I'm from Australia," explains the accent, "my family and I just moved here."

"Its not my business but why exactly are you in the women department of the store." Madi giggles.

"This is quite weird, isn't it. But I work here, I just got this job and I was sent here to make sure the two of you are 18. So?" Luke explains.

"Are you 18?" Madi asks.

"I am indeed. But I'm guessing you're not. I'll cover for you guys though." He smiles so sweetly.

"We owe you." I smile back. My phone rings in my pocket.

Justin: Where are you? Youre late to my class.

Shit.

"We have to go." I sigh.

"Why?" Madi whines.

"We're gonna be late to Bieber's class." I sigh again.

"You don't like this Bieber guy do you?" Luke laughs.

"Worst nightmare." I explain.

"Good luck." He says as Madi and I exit the store.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We arrive back at school. 15 minutes late to Bieber's. He's sitting at his desk grading a stack of papers.

"Late again, Ms. Gomez." He says not even looking up from his stack to verify that it was me.

"Fuck off again, Mr. Bieber" I say lowly, but he still hears me anyway.

"Stay after class, Ms. Gomez." He says with expression, still not looking up from his stack of papers.

"Of course." I sigh.

"I think it would be best for you if you didn't say anything." He said, I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

I rolled my eyes. The onething that Justin hated that I do often, not like he saw me anyway.

I'm so annoyed by him. I thought this whole "dating my teacher" thing would be pretty cool, but no. He's annoying. In class hes harder on me because he expects me to be better because I'm his girlfriend then he yells at me when we hang out because im never good in his class.

"Is there a reason why you are always late to my class." Mr. Bieber asked, hovering over my desk. Everyone was gone so I'm guessing I daydreamed all period.

"Is there a reason why you're always up my ass. I swear you yell At me more than anyone else in this class." I yelled.

"Because I expect more from you, Selena and you know it." He said.

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. I knew he saw me because his expression in his face changed.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked annoyedly.

"Maybe." I said.

He gave me a glare before walkjng across the room and locking the door. He walked back over to his desk slowly. He leaned up against it and folded his arms across his chest.

"Come here." He said.

I rolled my eyes again and stayed seated in my seat.

"You fucking did it again." He said lowly but loud enough where I could hear. He stared at me for awhile and I began to shift in my chair uncomfortably.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Just said suddenly.

"Explain." I ssid smiling, just to piss him off.

"The easy way, you can get your ass up and come here like I said five minutes ago or the hard way, we can wait until the next time you come over to handle this." He explained.

"I'll take the hard way." I said getting up and walking toward the door.

He walked over and unlocked it. He blocked the doorway.

"You'll never roll your eyes at me again, understood?" He said.

"Game on, Bieber." I laughed and pushed past him.

A/n
Interesting. Justin is so hot I swear. This new haircut he has is amazing, new album coming out, new tour. 2015 is the year of the Biebs. Comment/Vote/Share. Tell me what you think should happen next. I see all of you reading this and enjoying it. It gets better.