Chapter 18

Ugh! Monday morning.
__________________________

"Where were you this weekend?" Madi asked as we walked to Science class.

"I went to see Ni." I lied, I hate lying to her but I know Madi. She has a big mouth and she'll tell everyone. "But I told my parents I was with you okay?"

"Oh, I get it, okay." Madi smiled.

We walked into Mr. Bieber's class and he smiled.

"Good morning Ms. Beer, Ms. Gomez." He said smiling as we walked by.

"Good morning, Mr. Bieber, sir." I winked, earning a smirk from Bieber.

"Since when are you two so proper?" Madi asked.

"We came to an understanding. He needed the money, I get it. I'd rather him be able to take care of himself and his mom." I explained, little does she know we had the weekend of our lives.

"Mr. Bieber how was your weekend?" A red head girl sitting next to me asked.

Justin looked at the girl and then down at the ground, smiling, and back at the girl.

"Unforgettable." He finally said, and I could feel myself blush.

A few minutes had past and Ju- I mean Mr. Bieber, had wrote our assignment on the board. He said it was due at the end of the hour but who really cared? I finished my assignment and decided to talk to Madi.

"Hey, so what are we doing after this period?" I whispered.

"No talking." Mr. Bieber snapped.

I looked at him and then back at Madi and continued our conversation.

"Ladies, I said no talking." He repeated this time looking up at the two of us.

"Excuse me, Mr. Bieber, but we are done with our assignment." I said matter-of-factly.

"That doesn't permit you to talk, Ms. Gomez." He said.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

Shit!

"Hallway, now." Mr. Bieber said.

I got up from my desk and walked out into the hallway. Dammit, what was I thinking? I wasn't thinking. I sure am now. Shortly after, Justin came out into the hallway.

"Do you realize what just happened?" He asked. I just looked at him, I couldn't speak. "Answer me!" He yelled, and I'm sure everyone heard him inside of Tue classroom.

"Yes." I said low.

"Yes what?" He said.

"Justin,"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, sir." I sighed.

"You know what eye rolling means don't you?" Justin whispered, getting closer to my face.

"Yes, sir." I sighed with an attitude.

"Watch yourself." He said, "now you go back inside of this classroom and you act like I've taught you to act. Don't think that just because we're at school I won't punish you."

He'll punish me at school? Yikes.

"No more interruptions do you understand?" He said.

"Yes, sir." I sighed.

He opened the door and we both walked inside. I went straight to my desk and Justin stood in front of my desk.

"I'm starting to think we have a discipline issue in this class." Mr. Bieber started.

I glared at him and Madi stared at me.

"It needs to be fixed before I have to fix it because trust me, you'll not like it if I have to discipline you." He said looking down at me. "Ms. Gomez, Ms. Beer I need to speak to the both of you after class."

Madi rolled her eyes and then looked at me. I just stared at Justin, wide-eyed, and I could tell by the satisfied smirk on his face, he knew that I wasn't gonna do it.

After class, Madi and I stayed.

"The two of you are going to stop interrupting my class with your nonsense." He started. "I expect more from the both of you. Madi, I'm giving you detention."

"For what?!" Madi yelled, obviously pissed off.

"I do believe you rolled your eyes at me." He said giving her the look he gives me when I rolled my eyes

"It could be worst." I whispered.

"This is bullshit." She yelled in his face. Justin's jaw clenched and I could tell he was about to turn from Mr. Bieber to Justin Bieber.

"What did you just say to me?" He said with clenched teeth his eyes filled with anger, his hand clenched into a fist.

"I'm sure you heard me." Madi said.

"Madi stop it." I said pulling on her arm. "Just take the detention and let's go."

"No! See you might be scared of this 'Mr. Bieber' guy but he doesn't scare me one bit." Madi said, I was begining to get a little scared for her.

"Are you so sure of that Madison?" Justin chuckled, hovering over her.

"Try me, Bieber." She smirked in his face.

"Two weeks detention. I want a 500 word essay on my desk every morning this week. Do you understand?" He said.

"Whatever." Madi said.

"I think we're done here, Ms. Beer."

Madi walked out and I began to follow her.

"Not you." Justin said. I paused and turned around to look at him.

He walked over to the door and locked it.

"Do you think that would've been a smart idea?" Justin asked.

"What?"

"Do you think that you following Madison like some type of lost puppy would've been a smart idea?" He asked again, stepping closer to me, our faces inches apart.

"No." I said. His expression dropped.

"No what?"

"No, sir." I said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Do you want to be with me, baby?" He asked seductively. His breath making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I nodded, not able to speak.

"Good. I don't want you to hang out with Madi anymore." Justn whispered.

I pulled away from him. I looked into his hazel eyes and I could've just melted.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"She's a bad influence on you." He said, pulling me back into his arms. "She's gonna get you in a lot of trouble. We don't want trouble do we baby girl?"
He placed his index finger under my chin and our eyes met.

"Do we?" He asked again.

"No, sir." I said.

"Good." He smiled and then crashed his lips into mine. "Come over later."

"Okay." I said before connecting our lips.