Chapter 6: New Year, Same Asshole

*2 weeks later*

6 a.m.

I dread this day. First day of my Junior year. Most girls are excited. Get to rock their new clothes, new beach bodies, see their friends that they avoided all summer. But me, me I have the same body, new clothes but don't really care, I only talk to Madison and Brandi well now I have Justin.

We've been talking every since we've met. Movie nights at each other's houses. Hanging out everyday every night. Still having those amazing kisses. I tried to just be friends with him but man have you seen those beautiful lips? And they are so soft...so moist.

I rolled out of bed and put on my slippers and walked to the bathroom. I filled my hands with cold water and splashed my face. I grabbed my toothbrush and coated it with my mint toothpaste. I hummed Stay With Me by Sam Smith as brushed my teeth. I got into the shower and turned on the hot water. I began to sing as I washed every inch of my body.

"Selly hurry up!" My older brother Shane yelled.

"Give me a minute!" I yelled back.

I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel from the closet. I wrapped it firmly around me before opening the door.

"Maybe you shouldn't take hour long showers." Shane said.

"Maybe you should get up early enough to beat me to the shower. Oh and by the way, I used all the hot water." I said and walked off with the biggest smirk on my face.

I went into my room. I grabbed my light blue underwear and bra and put them on. I put on a pair of white shorts and a sky blue half shirt. I dried my hair and straightened it. I put on my sky blue Vans and put on my make up, which was usually just eyeliner, mascara, and a little blush.

"Selly, let's go." My mom yelled up to me.

"I'm coming." I said walking down the stairs.

"Really?" My dad said pointing to my stomach.

"Dad." I sighed.

"Selly you're only 17." He said.

"Exactly 17, practically an adult. I wore shirts like this all summer and you didn't care. Relax I'm fine." I said.

"Is it for that Bieber kid that you're always with?" He asked, with the intention of making me mad.

"What I wear has nothing to do with Justin. We are just friends dad." I said and walked out of the door.

We pulled up at school and I went straight for Madi. We were matching except her outfit was pink.

"Cute outfit." She said poking my belly button.

I giggled. "Same to you."

"So have you seen Justin anymore since we saved him from Harry?" She asked.

"Actually, yes I have. He lives down the street from me we spent the rest of the summer together." I smiled playing with my necklace.

"Why are you so cheery today? This isn't you, you hate being here." Madi said noticing how happy I am.

"Well, Justin and I are kind of a thing." I smiled.

"Wait, what the hell happened after I left?" She asked pulling me over to a private area.

"Well, he came over and we talked for awhile and he met mom and dad and then we kissed and every since then it has been 'us'" I explained.

"Oh my God! You kissed him!!" She yelled.

"Shhh." I said covering her mouth with my hand. "He kissed me." I whispered.

"Selly do you know what this means? You're his type." Madi said.

"Uh yeah I guess. What's that suppose to mean?" I asked, confused.

"You have nothing to worry about because there is absolutely no one like you. He's yours." She giggled.

"Shut up." I said pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Selly, he likes you. That's new." She joked.

"It was just a kiss, it means nothing." I said looking down at the green grass.

"Oh my God." She said suddenly.

I looked up at her face. She was smiling and starring off. I looked in the same direction as her but seen nothing fascinating.

"What?" I asked.

"Harry." She said pointing at the curly haired jerk as he stepped out of his new car that he got over the summer.

Harry walked past us with a huge smirk on his face.

"Loser, Alex." He said pointing at Madi then me.

"New year, same asshole." I said.

"Don't worry honey," he said placing his index finger under my chin "I'll never change."

"Please do." I said messing up his perfect hair.

"Alex we use to be best friends, what happened?" He said with a smile.

"You slept with Tay-whore, thought you were big shit, and broke my real bestfriend." I explained.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

"You know I didn't like her. You know I love Lou." He whispered.

"You are such a good liar, Harold. Like I said, New year same asshole." I said.

"I'm not an asshole." Harry said.

"Wow you are so good at lying that you believe your own lies. Harold Styles you are the biggest asshole in this whole town. You treat everyone like shit including the one person who actually loved you and wasn't using you for your money." I said.

"Do you really think I didn't love him? I do love him." He whispered.

"Then why would you sleep with Taylor? Oh yeah she's your little cover up so no one would know that you're gay."

"Okay, I get it. Just stop. You don't fucking get it. Why am I wasting my time trying to explain myself to you, Alex?" He said and walked away.

"New year, same asshole." I sighed.