Chapter 1: New Guy In Town

**6 months earlier**

*Selena's POV(Point Of View)*

I walked down the street with my headphones in. My long wavy brown hair covering them. I sang the whole walk to the park, singing along to songs I recorded and Sleeping With Sirens.

As I reached the park, I seen that the basketball court was packed!

"Selly!" I heard my best friend Madison call running from the crowd of boys.

"Hey." I said smiling pulling her into a hug. "Big crowd we have here." I giggled.

"Uh yeah. We have a newbie in town so they're trying to figure him out." She explained.

"Is he cute?" I whispered.

"Yes!!" She said, her eyes widening. We both giggled.

"Well let's check him out." I said leading her over to the group of boys.

Everyone was in a circle with two boys in the center. I seen a tallish guy with light brown hair. He stood at about 5'7 wearing a T-shirt and basketball shorts. Then there was Harry Styles, the neighborhood cutie! Harry has long curly brown hair, the cutest accent, and the cutest eyes! Too bad he's a huge dick.

"So 'newbie' where ya from?" Harry asked the new guy in town.

"Canada and the name's Justin." Justin said chuckling at Harry.

"Birder freak huh?" Harry said shoving him.

"Give 'em a break Harry. The guy's new can't you go one day without picking on someone?" I said stepping inside of the circle.

"Butt out, Alex." He said mockingly. All the guys called me Alex because that was my name in a school play that I starred in. I was suppose to sing and I got nervous and vomitted on stage.

"Its Selena, asshole. Now leave him alone." I said.

"Fine. Just trying to have a little fun." He said walking out of the circle. Everyone went their seperate ways, as did I and Madison.

"Woah, you stood up to Harry Styles." Madison squealed.

"Madi, you've been crushing on him forever! Just ask the douche out! He's a total whore and would date anyone so why not date someone who will actually love him." I said.

"Hey." A voice called from behind us. Normally people didn't call for me or Madi so we continued to walk.

"Yo Alex!" It yelled again.

I turned around quickly and snapped.

"Don't ever call me that again in your life!" I yelled into the face of the new cutie, Justin.

"Sorry, I thought that was your name." He said his face becoming soft and sorrow filled.

My face reddened.

"Oh no, sorry I thought you were Harry." I said, embarrassed.

"Ew no." He smiled making a disgusted face.

"Uh, its Selena by the way." I smiled shyly holding out my hand.

"Bieber. Justin Bieber." He smiled shaking my hand.

"So I see you're new here." I smiled trying to break the ice.

"Um yeah." Justin smiled. His smile was so cute. His golden brown eyes shined brightly in the light of the sun.

"I'm Madison." Madi said holding her hand out in front of him.

He giggled and shook her hand.

"Hi." He laughed.

"You'll have to excuse her, she's a bit.....strange." I smiled.

"Lucky for you I like strange." He said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Do you girls know where a guy can get some good food around here?"

"Betty's." Madison and I both said looking at him and then each other.

"Betty's is an amazing burger place around the corner. All the cool kids hang out there. She has a DJ, the foods amazing, everyone there is so nice you'll love it." I explained.

"Well let's go. I'm buying."

"No Justin, I can't." I said.

"Come on. You saved me back there, let me buy you dinner." He said wrapping his arm around me.

"Fine." I smiled letting in, trying not to melt under his touch.