Chapter 4

Our lips moved in sync. This was so wrong because we have just met but it just felt so right.

"Selly!" My mom yelled.

My heart jumped and I believe I physically jumped because Justin had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Sì?" I called back downstairs.

"Can I talk to you two for a minute please, sweetie?" She asked.

Ugh!

"Sure." I said rolling my eyes and looking at Justin who was smirking like a demon. "Something funny?"

"Just happy to know that you wanted to kiss me." He smiled.

I lightly punched him in the arm and we walked downstairs.

"Yeah mom?" I asked.

"Can you help me with dishes?" She asked.

"Uh mom see w-"

"We'll be happy to Mrs. Gomez." Justin said smiling and cutting me off.

"Such a sweet boy." She said smiling back at him. "Thank you sweetie." She said kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

"What the hell was that?" I asked practically snapping on Justin.

"That was you doing something nice for your mom who treats you like a princess while you sit on your ass and lie to her." He said back. "Now lower your voice before she hears you."

"I hate you." I said walking over to the sink full of dishes and soap and water.

"You didn't say that when you were upstairs kissing me." He said lowly.

"You kissed me." I pointed out.

"But I do recall you kissing me back." He said stepping close to me, removing space between us.

He leaned closer to my face and just before our lips clashed I smashed a hand full of bubbles in his face.

"Not cool." He smiled.

" What're you gonna do, Bieber?" I challenged.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and twirled me around. We both laughed at our stupidity.

"We have dishes to do slacker." He said pushing me softly.

"Whatever Justin." I smiled and we began to do the dishes.

_________________________________________

We sat on the couch and talked to my parents after we washed the dishes.

"Justin where are you moving here from?" My mom asked.

"Stratford, Canada." He smiled.

"What made you guys want to be here?" I asked.

"I wanted to start a singing career." He explained.

"You sing?" My mom asked.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded.

"Selly sings too." She said. I instantly got embarrassed.

"Does she?" He asked smiling back at me, who was sinking down into the couch.

"Yes, very well actually." She continued. "Show him honey."

"Yeah, show me honey." He said sarcastically.

"Um." Was all I could manage to say. I only sung to myself. When I was little, I was big on performing but only in front of family on holidays.

"I won't make fun of you. C'mon." He said holding my hand.