Chapter 19: Magic Touch

I woke up and I was laying on Justin, still on the couch.

"Daddy?" I said trying to wake him. God, he's so cute.

I tried to get up but Justin's grip tightened.

"What're you doing, baby girl?" He asked, sounding so sleepy.

"I was going to bed." I said lowly. Not trying to be loud because he was obviously not fully awake because he didn't realize I didn't call him daddy.

"You want to go to bed with daddy?" He said opening his eyes fully and smirking at me.

"Yes, sir." I said sweetly.

"Sit on daddy's lap first." He grinned.

I got up and sat on his lap, straddling him. He put his hands on my waist.

"You're so beautiful, baby girl."

"Thank you, daddy." I giggled.

"Kiss me." He smiled.

I placed my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync. My fingers found their way to his beautiful hair. He then, started kissing my neck. I moaned softly when he reached my sweet spot. He smirked against my skin when he heard my moan escape my lips. He worked his hands down to my butt that was still tender from my punishment earlier.

"You like that baby?" Justin whispered.

"Yes, daddy." I moaned. When I did Justin started biting and sucking at my soft skin. I began to squirm under his touch.

He bucked his lower section into mine causing me to moan again. We grinded our hips in sync as Justin continued to suck and bite on my neck. I could feel his erection bulge through his boxers.

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and started kissing me again. His warm, sweet lips so irresistible. I swear this man is the best kisser in the world.

"Tell me what you want." He whispered.

"I want you, daddy." I said, trying to catch my breath.

He grinned and gave me a peck on the lips and walked away.

"Where are you going?" I asked crawling to the end of the bed.

"I got to sleep." He chuckled.

I just stared at him as he turned off the lights and laid in bed.

"Is that it?" I asked. Confused and stunned from his gestures.

"Yeah, goodnight princess." He said kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around me.

I laid down next to him scooting closer to him.

"Goodnight." I said before dozing off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up the next morning and Justin wasn't laying next to me.

I got up to go use the bathroom and the bathroom was fogged, hinting that he took a shower. I looked through the drawers and found a pack of unused toothbrushes. I grabbed a purple one and applied toothpaste on it. I brushed my teeth as I spit I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"Its just me, baby." Justin said smiling looking at me through the mirror and smiling. I looked and noticed he was wearing nothing but a towel.

"You scared me." I giggled.

"No need to be scared of me." He laughed. He looked into the mirror and I noticed a smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking about?" I asked.

"I see I left my mark." He said kissing the hickey he left on my neck from last night.

"I guess you did." I laughed. He continued to kiss my neck and I could feel myself melt.