CHAPTER TEN

Warning-  This chapter is 70% smut and 30% something else.

Things in this chapter may seem to move at a fast pace for some people so brace yourself ♥

...............................................................

    I back up trying to get at far away as possible from Leonardo but the stubborn human keeps coming near me. I've been avoiding him and giving him the cold shoulder all night and he still won't leave me alone. So here I am cornered in the restroom at a six year old birthday party. I stare into his dark eyes, the intensity in these dark beautiful orbs making me shiver. Either that or the air-conditioning lightly blowing.

   Just like I'm those cliche movies and books my back hits the countertop of the large wide sink leaving no room for me to run. Leo stands infront of me having this annoying smug look on his face. He's just a breath away.

The bathroom is the size of a ballroom and you still managed to cage yourself" my subconscious scolds

  "You look beautiful. Heavenly even." He whispers, placing his forehead against mine. His deep beautiful blue eyes stare into my sapphire coloured ones. I roll my eyes at the scene before me.

Idiot.

     "Isn't that what you want to hear? I taught girls love compliments?" he asks looking confused and frustrated. I don't answer looking away trying not to stare at his lips or his pretty blue eyes. I snap back to reality when he calls my name, my anger from earlier coming back.

    "Don't you have to get back to Amanda?" I ask him placing my hands on his chest to push him back but as usual he didn't budge. He buries his face in the crook of my neck placing soft kisses on my exposed shoulder as his hand rest on my waist, fingers rubbing small soothing circles.

     "She's just a good friend of mine. No one important and you know that." No I don't. "Just forget about her ok? Beside I saw you over there with my cousin. If I hadn't stepped in God knows what would have happened." he doesn't wait for a reply and resumes his assult on my neck. I open my mouth to protest and yell at him but a moan escapes  instead as soon as he starts to suck on my sweet spot.

   "Stop it. People are going to start wondering where we are." I manage to get some words out as his lips move up to meet mine. He ignores me and In a nano second his lips capture mine in a heated kiss. We haven't shared much meaningful kisses before apart from the occasional dares and goodbye kisses.

     Every rational taught disappears from my head as I kiss him back with equal passion. I ignore the voice it in my head telling me to stay mad.

   He undoes the zipper to my dress slipping the straps past my shoulders and down my waist letting it pool at my feet as my shaky fingers try to unbutton his white shirt and suit pants.He pulls away for a bit letting his eyes roam over my body. Letting out a little groan as his eyes land on the lingerie set I have on, he slams his lips into mine this time more desperate.

    He places his hands on my hips lifting me up placing me on the counter with ease and standing between my legs not breaking our kiss . The cool counter on my bum makes me releases a little gasp leaning towards him and grabbing a fist full of his shirt.
    He gently bites my lips making me moan as his tongue pokes past my lips and making its way into my mouth. I melt into him allowing him to dominate me.
    He nibbles on my bottom lip as I try to catch my breath. He pulls away staring to trail kisses down my neck between the valley of my breast. The door handle to the restroom starts to rattle. He glances at it then shrugs it off. I hear shuffling and then footsteps moving away. Suddenly my bra comes undone