CHAPTER FIVE

I walk back to the silent booth like bar already highly intoxicated by the amount of alcohol and shots of melon ball and silver bullet that I've shoved down my throat all to forget the one who shall not be named.
   Yes I'm telling about Voldemort. My ex is Voldemort. Sucked the happiness out of me and made me avoid saying his name. I guess that makes me Harry  or Luna or even Hermione I love Hermione so smart and beautiful.

    "Umm Miss What can I get you ?"the bartender asks. He just had to say the same words Voldemort told me when we met. I burst into tears sobbing with my head on the shiney marble counter. My tears make a tiny pool and I look up at the large bartender. I sniffle sitting up and placing my chin in my hands looking at him all sad and lonely.
    "Can you get me a new boyfriend and a beer?" I ask making him give a little smile. He walks to the freezer and bring out a Guinness and handing it to me. He leans forward.
    "Boyfriend issues?"  I nod taking a sip of my drink.
   "Ex boyfriend" I correct
   "What's his name. Why did you guys break-up?" he asks me.

Nosey bish

   "I can't say it, it is forbidden. If I say it he'll find out where we are and attack. We broke up because he kills my happiness and joy and left them bleeding not even attempting to heal them" I whisper . Jesus how can he hear me over this music. Everything is so loud

'Nothing is loud. You're just drunk' says my subconscious.

Yah right I'm not that drunk or maybe he's a rabbit . I look at his ears, they look long. yes rabbit. I bet he's the Easter Bunny sent here to kill me. It's not my fault I drove over that rabbit and stole some easter eggs when I was 6.
I look over my shoulder and see Mel making out with some skinny high dude.

Lucky.

The bartender gasps.
   "You don't mean he's Vold-" I shush him, covering his mouth with my hand before he completes it.
   " Do you want to die?" He shakes his head "Then shut up. He sees all. He hears all. But he doesn't smell cuz yanno." I point at his nose removing my hand from his mouth and taking a sip of my beer.
"I'm sorry" he says face dropping with sympathy.
"Nah it was his lost I mean look at me. I'm hot smart-ish independent. I don't need him" I try to convince myself I didn't spend 7 or is it eight fucking years with one guy when there were other hot guys on campus . 

Why am I so dumb? I didn't even get a shag buddy!

Ten minutes later im on my fifth bottle and Mel and that guy have disappeared into thin air.

    "Hey" I look beside me to see this blonde dude smirking at me. I sigh trying not strike him on the head with the bottle. I turn back to Lionel the bartender and mouth 'help me'. He raises his hand up in mock surrender and backs away. I turn back to my drink about to finish it when someone taps my shoulder. I turn back to the Blondie
    "Oh hey I didn't see you there" I give him a megawatt smile enough to power a thousand Christmas trees plus the white house. He raises a brow amused.
   " I'm Michael and you are?"  I think for awhile not that I could think properly but meh
   "Ammahoe" I hear Lionel choke somewhere beside me but I ignore him and give Mikey a smile. He gives me a horrified look.
   "I-im sorry what?" He stutters moving away from me slowly.

Pussy.

  "That's my name" I drown the rest of my beer and smile a little. His face drops completely. He says a quick bye and walks towards a lonely girl at the other end of the bar.

Lucky

The mofo actually believed that. I don't blame him . Just imagine fucking someone and moaning ' OMG Ammahoe faster baby'. Or  your child runs towards the candy store and you are like 'ammahoe !! get back here'