CHAPTER ONE(prologue)

"Finally! Out of this damn hell hole. Fuck you Mr Davis!" Leonardo yelled standing on top of a table making parents and teachers glare at him including a fuming Davis.
Mr Davis is our Chemistry teacher who for some reason hates Leo. I can't blame him tho, most of the teachers do except the not so old ones who try to seem cool.
Leo has pranked every staff in this school. If you could get rich by the amount of times you get detention then Bill Gates has nothing to him.
The plus side to all this is that he is smart as fuck so why not keep him. Shikamaru has nothing to him. But honestly I'm beginning to think he's a waste of brains.

"Leonardo! Get down from there!" Mrs Grace yells glaring at him through her weird oversized glasses.

She reminds me of Gus Gus. You know the rat in Cinderella. Yah the fat one

He grinned down at her and jumped off the picnic table landing beside me.
"Fuck you to Mrs Grace. Why don't you go shovel a trombone up your ass " she gasped and ran towards our parents who were walking towards us with baskets of food.

If you're wondering Mrs Grace is our music teacher and Leo has broken into the music room and destroy her instruments several times.
He's poured acid on them, broken them, set them on fire even threw them in a near by community well. But they always get replaced

"Why do you have to be so rude?" I groaned glaring at his smug Happy form.
"Chill Liv . It's the last day of school. Our graduation! They can't do anything to us
" he sighed placing his hands on my shoulders.
"Yes they can!"I shrugged his hands of my shoulder and pointed at a fuming Grace ranting to our parents
  "She's an old lady . Only God knows what kind of Voodoo curse she's going to place on you"

He opened his mouth to respond when a voice of a screaming woman interrupted him.

"Leonardo Andrea Rossi" Maria aka Mrs Rossi screams running towards our table making heads turn her way . Looks at her confusion but amusement plastered on their faces .

I don't blame them seeing a 5'5 woman in a maxi dress running towards us with her shoes in her hands is funny.
"Fuck!" He whispered as he tenses up beside me. Mrs Rossi stopped infront of us her face beet red with anger and embarrassment. Leo gets ready to bolt but she grabs him by the shirt and bent him over the table...

SMACK

"Why would you tell a poor woman to do something like that!?" She screamed spanking him with her slippers.
"I was just having some fun-"
"How is tormenting a poor old woman fun?! I raised you better than to let such lewd word spill out of your mouth"
"Mama sto-"
"Shut!" SMACK "up!" SMACK
"I'll have to wash your mouth with soap and holy water." Before she could deliver another hit her husband drags her away gently. She huffs putting her shoes on.
"I don't care if you're 45. Curses or disrespect a woman like that again and I will bend you over whenever and smack the devil out of you"

Thirty minutes later

"Owiee" Leo whines as he takes a sit beside me. Our parents took us to Roadies Ice cream parlor and bakery and I'm excited for three reasons:
1. I've graduated.
2. Leo is in pain.
3. I'm munching on some cookies and cream icecream and a large chocolate chipcookie.
We sat in a Booth at the back of the parlour out of eyes and ears reach

"That's what you get for tormenting the poor woman" I said chucking a straw at him at which he grabs.
"It's not my fault all the teachers are sensitive and stupid." he whispered glancing at his mom who sat at another table .
"Anyways are you ready for collage?" I ask
"Of course I am. I'm finally free to do whatever I want."he sighed taking a scoop from his mint chocolate chip ice cream. At least he has so many options. Offers from the best schools all over the world are being thrown at his feet.
"I really don't want to go. I'll have to leave my family ,you and Ruby"
Ruby is my 5 month old golden retriever I got from Leonardo as a Valentine's gift. She's the love of my life and my golden Ray of sunshine . Literally.