CHAPTER SIX

WARNING! WARNING!! This chapter is heavily loaded with smut mainly spanking and some other things I can't say because I'm ashamed of myself. I shouldn't be putting a warning because y'all should know this is a dirty book but I'm being nice. Read on loves

............

My head hurts.

I sit up looking around the room. The curtains on the window are pulled making the sun shine through it giving my pink room a golden beautiful glow. The room looks bright with all the lights and the sun wasn't helping my head ache at all. I look beside me and see my large white teddy bear with a red bow tie looking at me.

I stand up and stumble into the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I suddenly have the urge to throw up. I lean over the toilet seat and puke my guts out cry while at it. When done I wait a while on the floor playing with the white bathroom rug , I stand up with the help of the sink feeling a little weak. I start the tap to fill the large bath tub.

Grabbing a brush to get the awful taste of vomit out trying not to look at myself in the mirror because right now I'm pretty sure I look homeless and smell like shit. I quickly throw I'm two multi colored bath bombs and Rose scented soaps watching the water turn into a mix of red purple and blue before eventually mixing. I enter the tub not so gracefully causing a splash of water around me and onto the carpet. I stay there thinking of my life and what happened yesterday night.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I suddenly burst into tears. Salty water trailing down my face into the bubbly large bath tub. Have you ever had that moment where you just think of all the shit that have happened in life and cry. That's what's happening now. I feel and look like shit. I've made a lot of bad decision in life but this is horrible.

Knock knock.

I look at the door and stared at Leo maintaining eyes contact. He walks deeper into the bathroom and pulls a stool from underneath the marble sink . He sits and out of the blue.........he smiles. Like full on megawatt smile that make his dimples pop out.

Hawtyyyyyyy

"What's up?" He asks making my face drop completely and I scowl at him. After what happened yesterday he has the guts to say ' what's up'.
" Wassup? Really wassup? After all I went through yesterday you say wassup!? Are you dumb or stupid?" I scream throwing a bar of soap at him which he doged.
"Tsk tsk tsk" he folds his hand placing them on his knees and leans in only to start poking some bubbles in the tub.
"You know I haven't punished you for what you did right and since the stunt you pulled last night I have another reason to to punish you" he laughs slightly. I scoff glaring at him making him lean back.
"So what your gonna spank me? That shit doesn't affect me and you know it." I laugh dryly, closing my eyes and sinking it'll the tub. My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday actually I broke up with him but it still hurt like hell. I'm brought up to the surface by Leo grabbing by shoulders. He sighs and pulls the plug from the bath and we watch the water go down the drain. He reaches for the shower hose turns it on and sprays my body with warm water

"I'm not gonna just spank you. It's gonna be much much worse. You'll been for me to stop." he whispers in my ear while running his long thick fingers through my hair. He stands up when done, face void of any emotion.
"You're not going to work anymore. You can work from home it's your company after all. Before I'm back home I want you dressed up in the clothes I've set for you in the room.. You Know what BDSM is. But you don't know enough about the lifestyle .I don't need to really introduce you to it you know the basics. You Know some of the rules if you need to do research do it before I come back. Have nice day" He says and walks out without saying another word.