CHAPTER SEVEN.

I walk out of the steam filled bathroom with a white towel wrapped around my body and head. I sigh walking over to the vanity and take a sit. I go through my usual routine and all. Finally happy after getting all the sticky cum and sweat off my skin.

      I lay on my bed watching YouTube videos of talking huskies. They are my favorite no offense to Ruby the golden retriever. Some minutes later the door creaks open and Leo sits on my bed. He looks at my body confused and a little angry.
    "Why aren't you ready yet?" He asks. I look at his attire wondering why he's dressed do formally, wearing; a deep black two piece suit with a dark red tie and dark dress shoes.
   "What do you mean?"I ask eyebrows furrowed equally confused. He stands up looking down at me.

   "I told Maxwell to give you a dress and tell you to get ready, I'm taking you out for dinner. Didn't he tell you?"
   "No he hasn't. I haven't even seen him." I say scowling slightly. Leo growls lightly grabbing his phone and putting it to his ear.
  "Upstairs. Now" he says then starts pacing infront of the door.

I'm beginning to think he's a dog.

The door swings open and Max takes a step in.
   "Si-" he gets interrupted by a hard punch to the face making him fall back. That's got to hurt.

"Where's the dress?" Max's bleeding firm points to the wardrobe. Leo walks to my wardrobe and brings out a long red Sequin evening dress. It looks lovely. It's has a deep neckline, a mermaid shape, a knee high slit and ever sparkles.

  "Here wear this." he hands it to me and I grab it looking with awe. I jump on him giving him a hug but immediately wince at the pain in between my legs.
    "Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!" he laughs.
    "You're welcome babygirl." he turns back to Max who is now leaning on the wall holding onto his bleeding nose.
      "Out now. Don't bleed all over my carpet" he dismisses. Max walks out but not before winking at me and throwing Leo a look.
     "You see why I fire them? I keep hiring weirdos and creepy fuckers" he pinches the bridge of his nose.
   "Oh you can fire him. Kill him even. I don't really give two hoots. And not all of them are weird. The only normal one is Aaron." I say slipping on the beautiful dress. I walk to my vanity with Leo behind me and sit. He grabs his curling wand and does his magic with my hair while I do my makeup.
   Surprisingly things aren't awkward between us kinda relaxing infact. He parts my mid-back length hair in the middle and starts to loosely curly them while I do my makeup putting on a wing eyeliner, eyeshadow and  basic make up finally cherry lipgloss to give my red lips a little pop. After 20 minutes I'm done and slip on red stillettos.
  Leo stops me at the door and shows me some things that looks like a thin baby carrot. I look closer a fucking vibrator... again!.

AT THE RESTAURANT

We walk into. hand in hand to the reservation desk. Usually there will be a girl at the stand but this time it's a man.
   And Leo walks past him and everyone made a path for us well more like him, like he was Moses  the they are the sea. We walk into the elevator listening to some song this time calming.
   "Leo?" he raises a brow and ignores me humming to the tune. I call his name over and over then sighs contemplating if I should call him one oh those names.
   "Master" he huffs and smiles at me rolling his eyes playfully.
   "Finally. You're catching on. What's wrong baby?" He runs his fingers through my loose black curls. Baby? I'm about to ask what's up with the new cringe name but a ding stops me and the elevator doors push wide open.

   I put my hand in his and look around. Waitress waiters and gaurds line the large Hall with one one large table with two sit. The theme of the hall was blood red . An orchestra at the corner playing some soft music, ceiling made of glass showing the dark night sky with little stars with the moon eliminating through the room and the walls made of glass giving us a good view of the city and it's people. Golden vases full of red and some white roses around in some places with some petals on the floor.