CHAPTER ELEVEN

This chapter is dedicated to @_amberfire. Thank you for you comments and votes. You are the best. Check out her profile.( ˘ ³˘)♥..

Get ready for a boat load of drama.

...

It's 11 in the morning and Leo is sitting in the back yard trying to put up some security bars. And he's doing a horrible job.

I'm in the kitchen watching a video on how to make some fancy cheese filled dish. I'm so confused.

I hear back then a grunt and finally a a thud from the back making me rush out. I look around for Leo but he's no where to be found just a lone tall ladder. Ruby barks at the fence. I squint my eyes a bit finally spotting a dark figure.
"Damn dog" Leo says from the other side of the fence. I hear some shuffling on the other side before he walks in through a door on the fence.

"It won't kill you to hire someone to do it" I say as I walk towards him.
"To expensive." he mutters scrolling through his phone for something.
"You're a billionaire"
"Saves money. Just because I have money doesn't mean I spend it anyhow."
"You rented a Ferrari once when you had two in the garage and set your yatch on fire because there was no alcohol left in it's fridge."
"I was drunk and childish." he argues.
"Last year you walked into Forever 21 slapped a woman with a wad of cash calling her broke hobo"
"I was spoilt and let the money get to my head" I shake my head and seat on over if the lawn chairs watching the disaster unfold before me.
   The loud chime of my phone interrupts the show and I'm forced to turn my head away. I look around for my phone which is no where to be seen. I then remember I leaving it in the kitchen. I walk in and pick up the phone before it had the chance to cut off.

"Hey babe." my blood goes cold, my mouth runs dry not being able to form another word as soon as I hear the voice on the other end.
"Look I need your help please. I need you to...bail me out of jail." I blink several times trying to pull myself together.
"Why are you in jail?" My voice sounds so different.God help me.
"I'll tell you later when you pick me up. It's nothing bad. I promise" Aiden says before hanging up on me. I releases a shaky breath.

Should I to?
Should Leo come with me?
Can I trust him?
Why can't I breathe?
Oh shoot!

In.Out.In.Out. Breathing, something I've been doing for EA are suddenly seems difficult.

I continue this out processtry to stand but my legs feel like Jell-O. I quickly grab my keys and head out the door deciding not to tell Leo where I'm heading to. I drive slowly ignoring the curses and honks I get from other drivers. An old guy even gave me the bird. I would have laughed but now is not a time too .

  A large part of me screams telling me to turn back and let him find his way out but it to late to turn back. The car stops in front of the station and I get out convincing myself he can't hurt me since I'm surrounded by the police.

I walk into the station. The place looking more lively and happier than I imagined except for the people here to bail out someone or report a case. Even the police dogs chained up are happy.        

   Some Police men and women discussing or eating while others are rushing about to complete on task or the other.

   I walk to the front desk remembering the mission at hand.
"How may I help you ma'am?" The middle aged man the the front seat asks with a smile on his face, a little southern accent slipping in as he talks.
"I'm here to pick up an Aiden Parker"   his friendly smile is replaced by a big frown.
"Are you sure you want to be associated with some one like him? He's a troubled man. I know he's rich,fine and all but you can do better sweetheart." I stare at the man wondering what the hell he's taking about.
"I'm not saying he's 'bad bad' but he has issues, lots of em'. Do you even know what he's here for?" I shake my head no.
"Just a warning be careful." he turns back to a colleague telling him to bring Aiden out. Aiden walks out from the back looking like he did nothing wrong. He holds his cuffed wrists out too the cop making the man roll his eyes as he reaches into his pockets to  fish out some keys to unlock them.