CHAPTER FOUR

WARNING- This chapter contains amateur mature content.
For those of you who are still uncomfortable with Mature Themes and are still reading (yes I see you.) you might as well skip this chapter and wait for the next because of it's content. I'm begging you skip if not comfortable I'm not putting any warnings before the smut part .Sorry not sorry. Thank you and read on.

...........

"Aiden?" I stare at my boyfriend in surprise.

Didn't we just get off the phone? How long did I sleep?

He walks into the office looking around in awe at all the fancy paintings, decorations and the bar.

"Wow now I Know why you spend most of your time here" he chuckles lightly. I look at Marcy whose currently drooling over my boyfriend and adjusting her fake boobs and ass.

She obviously spent her salary on those..... and nose job.
Go get your money back

"Hey. I'm Marcy. But you can call me yours." she says extending a hand and winking at Aiden.
"I'm Aiden and no thank you."he says giving her a polite smile but not shaking her hand making her clear her throat and drop it.
"Nice name for a handsome man" she tries again ignoring his last remark making him frown.

Bitch take a hint.

"Umm you ready to go?" He asks walking towards me hands outstretch. I smile picking up my bag and grab his hands as we walk out.
"Mary can you please tell Leo I left with my boyfriend. Thanks dear." i say politely walking pass her

BACK AT THEIR APARTMENT

"I'm gonna make dinner. You go shower. Okay?" He nods giving me a dazzling smile that used to make me weak I'm the knees.

Please God bring the spark back to our relationship or I'll set my self on fire.

I walk into the kitchen bringing our all I need for fried rice, salad and samosas.
I set the table and call for Aiden. Later he comes out in some shorts and a light shirt.

Dinner was pretty silent apart from the occasional 'how are you?' 'hows work?' blah blah blah.
After dinner we lay in the living room cuddling under a light sof blanket watching reruns of The Simpsons. I get bored and reach for my phone turning it on.

24 Texts And 12 Calls From Aiden

Jesus effin' Christ.

I open the texts and scroll to the last texts.

ɓεรƭเε❤️😍👑

Why are you with tiny Aiden
Olivia where are you
Why aren't you answering me?
Hello?
Bitch pick up the fucking phone
I swear I'll spank you to next week.
Has he killed you?!
I Know where you are should I come?
Babygirl please pick up.

My heart flutters at the last message and I giggle a little. I send him a quick I'm fine.

What is wrong with me!?

"What's funny?" Aiden asks looking down at me.
"Nothing just a random meme" I reply shrugging.
"Oh ok" he says then pecks my lips. He comes in for another, slowly leaning in and as our lips were about to touch when I turn head. I glance at him and he looks hurt and a bit mad. He grabs my chin making me look into his eyes. They are like warm caramel; soft inviting with a hint of anger.

My Best Friend Is My Dom (18+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara