Chapter 12

Trigger warning, mentions of eating disorders but nothing too detailed, if easily triggered though please don't read!

This chapter is more of a filler, but I hope you like it anyways. Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was your date Lou-Lou." Niall asks, swinging his hands back and forth with Liam's as we make our way to our lockers.

"It was good. Thank you very much." I flush a little at the memories from Saturday night. I move my gaze from the floor and see Liam whisper something into Niall's ear making him squirm. I gave them a funny look but decided to ignore it.

"Oh, shit Niall have you done the maths homework. I completely forgot." I smack my hand on my forehead dramatically. God damn Harry distracting me the whole weekend. Not that I'm complaining though, he's a very nice distraction if I recall.

"Yes I have, chill you can copy mine." He waves his hand in the air dismissively, as we reach my locker. I unlock it as Liam kisses Niall's cheek and says goodbye. I shove my bag into my locker and gather my math books. I can usually tolerate double maths, but today I'm just not in the mood. Niall waits patiently as I lock my locker and make our way to our form room.

We make it just in time before the bell rings. Both of us sighing in relief. He hands me his homework and I start to copy it straight away, ignoring the curious look he throws at me. He waits until I've finished copying before starting to talk to me.

"So um Louis, how are you nowadays?" He asks nervously. I stare at him confused about why he would ask me something like that so shakily, but then realisation dawned on me. Oh right.

"I'm fine." I smile a small smile to reassure him that it's okay to talk about it. I definitely feel the most comfortable around Niall, apart from Harry of course. So I should be able to talk about my feelings.

"When was the last time you ya know?" He asks pointing to his arm discreetly.

"Three weeks ago." I murmur keeping my voice low. A smile makes its way onto his face and I can't help but smile back.

"I'm proud of you Lou." He says patting my arm gently, before turning his attention to the teacher that just walked into the room beginning our lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Liam I'm telling you Spider-Man is the best superhero." I pout, playfully shoving him.

"No no no Louis, you've got it all wrong batman is the best hands down." He says as Niall makes his way over to us, with a tray full of food.

"Lou, I've got strict orders for you to eat food from Harry. He wants me to make sure you eat something since he's in one of those important alpha meetings again." I nod my head stiffly. I look down at my lap and see my pudgy stomach hanging over my jeans.

"I know you don't eat much, so I just got you a salad and a bottle of water. Is that okay?" He asks sitting down and handing over a plain chicken Caesar salad, followed by a water bottle.

I smile falsely at him and nod my head. He seems to believe that I'm okay and sits down. Striking up a conversation with Liam about what they are going to do after school.

I sit there in silence for the rest of the lunch. Munching slowly on the salad and taking large gulps of water to try and get rid of the full feeling. I want to cry right now, but I promised Harry that I'm going to try and get better. I stand up pushing away the half-eaten salad and claim that I'm going to the toilet. Liam frowns noticing I've only eaten half and nudges Niall with his shoulder.