Chapter 24

Trigger warning for anorexia and self harm. If easily triggered please do not read!

Hi my lovelies I promised I'd post a new chapter in a few days and it's finally done! Again I'm so sorry for how long I've made you guys wait, but I'll try and do chapters more often for you. Just to let you guys know as well I do NOT plan on leaving this book, I am determined to finish it!

Now I know this is a bit short, but I hope you lovelies like it.

Anyways, Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry stands at the end of the bed. His eyes dark and lip stuck between his teeth, gnawing at it subconsciously, wondering why he didn't realise sooner.

I stare at him cautiously, silent with my hands folded in my lap guiltily. He runs his hand through his hair and tugs at it in frustration. He looks up and stares at me with a firm gaze.

"How long?" He asks sternly, his lip caught between his thumb and pointer finger.

"Harry I-" I begin to say, tears starting to brim my eyes again.

"Louis now is not the time for excuses or lies. Tell me how long this has been going on for or so help me god I'll use my voice on you again. Please don't make me do this the hard way."

I blush and look down at my hands to avoid eye contact with him. Do I tell him the truth?

"Louis." He says more sternly, his eyes burning holes in the side of my face.

"They never really stopped." I whisper out barely audible. I hear Harry's sharp intake of breath but refuse to look up at him again. He starts to pace around the room.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He finally asks, a hint of hurt in his tone. I begin to panic feeling that I've disobeyed an alpha.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. How could I be so foolish. I'm a bad omega.

"I didn't want to bother you Alpha. You already have to deal with so much of my baggage. I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a bad omega." I whimper out, baring my neck in submission.

"Louis what? No!" He gasps kneeling in front of the edge of the bed. He puts his hand under my chin so we're making eye contact with one another. "Listen to me now. You're not a bad omega okay? You should've told me about them still harassing you yes, but that doesn't mean you're bad. Understand?"

I nod my head gently, the guilt sitting heavy in my stomach. A few stray tears begin to fall. He gently thumbs away the tears from my cheeks.

"Baby it's okay. I'm not mad at you, there's no need to cry." He says softly, gently pressing our foreheads together.

"I'm sorry." I whimper out, our lips brushing against each others.

"Shh it's okay I'm not mad about that." He places a delicate kiss on my lips before kneeling properly again. "We have to talk about this though Lou. I can't sit by here anymore with you wasting away right in front of me." He exclaims, running a hand roughly through his hair again, a feral look making its way in to his eyes. "I think it's time we tell your mum and get professional help." He states calmly.

Panic bubbles in my chest at the thought.

"Harry no I-" I gasp out, instead of finishing my sentence I jump off the bed and bolt towards the door.

"Louis you can't run away from this anymore." He states, wrapping his arms around my waist before I'm out the door. I struggle against him, trying to get out of his grip, this only causes him to tighten his arms around me. He carries me towards the bed and sits in the middle so I'm cradled in his lap.