Chapter 10

Trigger warning, brief mention of rape, nothing detailed. If easily triggered please don't read!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in like two weeks, I've had exams but I've finished them now so hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently. Enjoy! :) X

Ps. The age of consent is 16 in the UK, so as I'm from the UK this is what I've used. No hate please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's up with you and Harry?" Niall asks wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I flush a pale pink as my gaze moves down to my lap, avoiding eye contact. I shrug lightly as I start to pick a loose piece of thread.

"Aw c'mon Lou don't be like that! Tell me everything!" He pouts, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine. Nothing's really happened. We've kissed a few times, that's all. I haven't really seen him since the other day, when I went to the pack house. So nothing's really happened." I murmur sadly. I kind of hope Harry will want to mate with me in the future. He did say he was in too deep already, but Niall doesn't need to know that piece of extra information.

"What so you haven't texted him at all." He asks suspiciously.

"Nope." I say popping the p, knowing it frustrates him when people do that. He sighs frustratingly, but then smirks evilly at me.

"So explain to me why whenever I see Harry, he's always on his phone smiling or laughing. And don't bother lying to me because he never usually uses his personal phone." He grins triumphantly, as I gaze at my lap again this time flushing a bright red.

"He has more than one phone?" I ask trying to distract him.

"Yes, a personal one and one for pack matters. Don't try to change the subject."

"Fine okay yes we have texted." I whisper quite loudly, causing the teacher to hiss at us to be quiet.

"I knew it." He says excitedly. Before I have the chance to reply, the bell rings signalling the end of school.

We put our books in our bags, swinging them over our shoulders and make our way towards the door. I see Harry leaning against the lockers with a fond smile on his face. He stands up properly and makes his way over to us.

He pulls me in to a hug and holds me against his chest.

"Hello beautiful, how was your day?" He asks kissing the bonding spot on my neck, making me shiver and melt further in to his embrace.

"Good, you?" I ask, nosing further in to his chest, breathing in his heavenly alpha scent.

"Better now." I giggle a girlish giggle as he grins in to my hair.

"C'mon baby, I've got something planned for us, but first I have to go home to get some things." He winks and engulfs my hand with his larger one and pulls me to the direction of his car.

The car ride back to the pack house is silent, apart from Harry quietly singing along to the songs on the radio. How have I not noticed this before? He's got such an amazing voice.

"You've got a really nice voice you know." I murmur softly to him. He gazes over at me for a second, before returning his gaze to the road. A small smile graces it's way on to his plump lips. His hand reaches across and caresses my thigh squeezing lightly, leaving it there for the rest of the journey.

"Okay love, just a bit of warning its going to take a while where were going to go." He says pecking my lips and tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear, as he pins me against the car door. I look up in to his eyes and stare fondly at this man I'm so madly in love with.