Chapter 23

So surprise?

I know I haven't updated in ages, and I'm really sorry about that but I've had like 0 motivation to write, you can thank babygate for that.

But aside from that I'm back and thanks to your lovely comments, I promise to start updating more for you guys. :)

Also I want to do a shoutout to my dear friend Winter, who's been patient with me during my exams. Love you girl. <3

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter my little lovelies! :) X

P.S. If I wrote a summer camp fic would you guys read it? And would you prefer it to be in omega/alpha dynamics? Please comment and let me know. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi Louis." Someone calls out, a door slams open seconds later.

"LOUIS!" The same person shouts in a panicked voice.

"Fuck, shit. LIAM!" The mystery person yells loudly.

"Wha- shit Ni." Another person exclaims loudly before swiftly leaving the room.

"What's happened Liam? What do you mean?!" A voice booms out, followed by loud, heavy footsteps down the stairs.

"Louis!" Someone gasps in shock. I feel my chest fill with warmth as I recognise the voice of Harry. My lovely alpha.

Strong arms wrap themselves around my waist and lifts me up away from the floor, before I'm gently being placed on to a soft mattress, instantly helping to soothe my sore muscles.

"Can someone be so kind and explain to me, what the fuck has happened to him?" Harry's voice seethes, breaking the silence surrounding the room.

"We don't know Harry. I came in looking for him and I found him on the floor like that." Someone replies back softly.

A soft hand places itself on to my forehead and gently pushes my fringe to the side.

"Li can you please go and get him a flannel, he's burning up." I feel the blanket around me shift and I shiver violently as my jeans are gently taken off, goosebumps rising as the cold air hits my skin.

"Niall, go and inform the doctor that he's needed." Harry demands, I hear the soft click of the door shutting and silence engulfs the room again. "What am I gonna do with you Lou?" He whispers sadly.

The duvet is then gently placed on to my legs and folded at my waist, barely covering me.

"Is he alright?" Liam asks as he hands the flannel over to Harry.

"I don't know Li." Harry sighs, before placing the wet flannel on to my forehead. I whimper quietly as the cold makes me shiver again. "Lou baby?" He says softly, planting a small kiss on my forehead. "C'mon baby, wake up for me I know you can do it."

"Harry." I rasp out quietly, my eyes weakly fluttering open. Immediately he comes in to my line of vision and gives me a small sad smile.

"How are you feeling lovely?" He asks in concern, caressing my cheek softly.

"I'm tired." I mumble quietly, trying to sit up I weakly push myself up, holding on to Harry for support.

"Woah, what do you think you're doing love? Stay there." He orders softly, firm hands hold onto my waist and steady me back to my previous position.