Chapter 21

Trigger warning anorexia and bulimia mentioned in this chapter.

So I feel like I've been slacking recently, making you guys wait months for an update. So I've decided to update as regularly as I can before my exams start!

Also if you haven't read chapter 22 already it's on private and you have to follow me then delete the story and re add it. Annoying I know.

Anyways hope you lovelies like the new chapter. Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh I got so much work to catch up on." I moan thumping my head against the breakfast bar, causing Niall to laugh loudly.

"That's a shame isn't it." He replies giving a smirk my way.

"Shut up." I mumble, folding my arms onto the table and resting my head against them.

"Oi Niall what have you done to my baby?" Harry asks walking into the room, I don't even bother to open my eyes or look up, already knowing he's frowning.

"Hey I haven't done anything!"

"Are you alright baby?" He asks walking over to where I'm sitting, wrapping an arm around my waist he presses a kiss to my head.

"Mmf." I mumble, too tired to actually talk back.

"Little one you do know you don't have to go to school today? I'll talk to the school they won't mind if you're not ready to go back yet, they know how much you've been through these last couple of months-" Harry rambles causing me to roll my eyes at his over protectiveness.

"No Harry, it's fine." I sigh lifting my head up and finally looking at him. "It's best if I just go back now, then there's less work for me to catch up on. Thank you though." His frown deepens.

"Lou are you sure?" He says hesitantly. "I'm not in quite a few of your lessons though. I'm not leaving you on your own either. "

"Yes H I'm sure. It's fine the lessons I don't have with you I'm with one of the boys anyways, calm down I'll be fine." I say softly, leaning off the table I press a chaste kiss to his lips before getting off the chair.

"Love, aren't you going to have any breakfast?" Harry asks stopping me just as I'm about to leave the room.

Here's the thing. I know I've gained a lot of weight since they've started 'helping' me. But now I'm like obese! My stupid tummy that never seems to go is growing again and I can't have that. Harry won't find me attractive if I do and he'll probably leave me, because I'm a disgusting, fat, ugly excuse of an omega.

"Lou?" He asks again. I turn around and give him a shy smile, shaking my head.

"No. I know what you're gonna say but my stomachs in knots right now. I'll eat more for lunch, if I eat anything now I know it'll only just come back up so please." I say warily, afraid of what his reactions going to be.

He sighs heavily.

"Fine. But only this once. I know you're nervous so I won't force you to eat anything. But I'm making sure you eat double at lunch or at tea alright?" He says sternly, his frown becoming deeper, instantly making me feel guilty.

"That's fine." I lie, giving a small false smile I walk out the room, not missing the way Harry sighs heavily.

I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I can't go back there. I just can't.

~

"You ready to go lovely? We're going to be late if we don't leave now."

I sigh softly hearing Harry call up to me. I look in the mirror one last time and poke the pudge of my tummy. This is the reason why Harry hasn't mated me yet. I quickly pick up Harry's discarded lilac jumper off the floor and pull it on.