Chapter 14

I'm sorry I haven't updated for over a month, I wrote this chapter but didn't like it so I rewrote it. Anyways hope you guys like the new chapter. Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I guess this is our new home now." My mum says, sighing heavily as she sits down on the sofa next to me, pulling me into her chest as I nod my head and stay quiet.

"I'm sorry." I whisper tears gathering in my eyes as she tightens her hold on me.

"Why are you sorry bub? You've done nothing wrong."

"For making us move, for putting you and the girls in danger." I say shakily moving from her embrace so I could see her properly.

"Oh Hun, none of that is your fault darling you should know that. It's not your fault that they're after you." Her eyebrows knit together as she sees a stray tear fall. "Lou it's not your fault, okay? And I can assure you, Harry will back me up on this."

"But it is my fault." I sniffle causing my mum to frown to deepen. "Not only have I put our lives in danger, but I've also put people in Harry's pack in danger as well." I sob loudly causing her to pull me back against her chest, running a hand gently through my hair in attempts to calm me down.

"Hush now you know that's a lie. No one's lives are in danger apart from yours okay bub? That's why we have to keep you safe." I pull back a bit so I can see her face, causing her to smile reassuringly at me and thumb the tears away. "Now cheer up love, how about we get all the girls in here and watch a disney movie, you can choose." She says softly, pecking my forehead as she stands and makes her way downstairs calling for the girls.

"Hey Lou." Gemma says happily, plonking herself down next to him.

"Hey Gem." I give her a small smile as she grins back at me.

"So what's the goss with you then? I haven't spoken to you properly since, when I was cleaning you up." She says frowning, as she gives me a look of concern. "Harry mentioned that you were going to tell your mum, have you?" She asks cautiously.

"Um no I forgot." I feel my cheeks heat up under her gaze. "It's just been hectic recently with well, you know with what's been going on." I whisper keeping my gaze on my lap.

"Hey it's okay, don't worry maybe when things calm down a bit then you should tell her. She was worried sick last night when Harry explained to her what's happening with the rival pack. Think it's best if you wait for things to calm down first. Besides I know Harry and the boys have been helping you and that you are making progress."

Unfortunately it's true, they've all coaxed me into eating a small salad at lunchtime and always making sure I eat half of whatever we're having for tea. And I know I've gained some weight, as my ribs aren't as prominent as they were before. But I mustn't dwell, Harry's always there to reassure me.

"When did you talk to my mum?" I ask curiously.

"Last night when you fell asleep. It was early so Harry came downstairs and rang your mum and explained what happened." She looks away as we hear commotion coming from the stairs. She pats my knee comfortingly before standing up and walking towards the kitchen. The girls coming running in giggling with one another. Well, at least they've settled in with the other girls.

We all cuddle up on the sofa, while my mum puts on my chosen movie, beauty, and the beast, causing the girls to squeal happily. I can see out of the corner of my eye the glances both Anne, mum and Gemma are sending me and the girls and I flush a little every time. I'm still not used to all the attention everyone's been giving me.