Chapter 5

Double update since it's Louis' birthday and Christmas eve 😊 Also Merry Christmas 🎅🎉

-------------------------------------------

I'm out of breath as I reach the toilets. Stupid Louis. He most probably thinks you are some sort of freak now. You always find a way to ruin everything. I thought bitterly to myself. I walk over to the mirror and inspect the damage Aiden and his friends have done. On my right cheek, he's left a bright red handprint, which is obviously going to bruise with the way the colour is turning purple. I stifle a sob as memories coming flooding back to me.

The first time Aiden punched me. The first time my dad started abusing me. The time when my dad left, because of me. All I do is piss everyone off. But then my thoughts drift to Harry. Why did he help me then? I'm most probably some charity case the Styles pack are going to use and once they are done with me, they will just throw me aside. Just like everyone else I know.

I grab my bag from where I dumped it on the floor and rummage through the pockets to find the only thing I trust. Just as my hand makes contact with my blade, the toilet doors open.

"Louis?" Zayn asks stunned, approaching me slowly. I try wiping my eyes to get rid of the evidence of me crying, but hiss when my hand touches my now bruised cheek.

"Y-yeah." I croak out. His frown deepens as he inspects my face. He gently cups my face and tilts my head to the left to inspect the mark. I see his shoulders go tense once he realises the mark is in the shape of a hand. Before pulling me into a hug.

"Do you want me to go get Niall?" He murmurs gently in my ear as he moves away. I nod my head unsurely, too stunned to reply. He sighs but nods his head then leaves the toilets.

Before I have a chance to think about what just happened, I hear a commotion coming from outside. I open the door slowly peeking my head out to see what the fuss is about.

I see Niall making his way over to me, while Liam and Zayn are both holding back a frustrated looking alpha.

"Louis!" Niall exclaims, then gasps once he sees my face. This causes the attention of the other boys, all three gazes shifting towards me, the pathetic helpless omega, I think sourly to myself. I watch as anger blazes in Harry's eyes, as he puts up more of a fight to be released from his friends.

"Let me go!" He growls. Niall rushes over to me and pulls me into the toilets again and locks the door.

"Shit Lou. What happened?" He gets some tissue and wets it under the cold tap. He brings it to my cheek and holds it there. I move my eyes to the floor, too ashamed to meet his gaze.

"Um." I croak out.

"Don't you dare bother lying to me either. Harry came storming into the classroom demanding if anyone had seen you. So explain." He says gently but firmly.

So I do explain. I don't know why I'm telling him this, but it's good to finally tell someone. I explain to him about my dad and why he left us. I told him about Aiden and his pack, continuously bullying me. I told him about what happened recently with my mum. And all I can do is cry. I cry into his shoulder as he cries into mine.

"Holy shit Louis." He cries out softly, wiping the tears away.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be okay now. You've got me, Harry, Liam, and Zayn now. It's okay, you're going to be okay." He whispers, rocking us back and forth.

Then there's a knock on the door.

"Guys, it's Liam open up please."

"Is Harry there with you?" Niall asks, voice cracking slightly.

"Yeah but it's okay, we've calmed him down." Niall turns to look at me and I nod my head, as I curl up in a ball against the wall. I'm just so tired of everything. I want to sleep and never wake up. Niall makes his way to the door and unlocks it. He moves to stand outside, while Harry comes in.

He approaches me slowly and sits down next to me, pulling me into his lap so he can hug me.

"It's okay princess. Nothing's going to happen to you anymore. We heard what you said to Niall, and I want to let you know that I am never ever going to hurt you okay." He whispers kissing my forehead. I tuck my head underneath his chin and start crying all over again, my fists gripping loosely on his shirt, too weak to hold on properly.

"Shh baby it's okay." He murmurs, kissing my head repeatedly while rubbing his hands up and down my back. I usually don't let people touch me like this. But I don't know with Harry it just seems so right.

Harry moves one of his hands underneath my knees and carefully stands, holding me bridal style. I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck, in shock. He chuckles as I blush from head to toe.

"Are you okay to come back to mine, or do you want to go home?" He asks pecking my forehead.

"Can I go back to yours?" I whisper.

"Of course you can love." He smiles warmly down at me, as he makes his way out of the toilets and towards the entrance of the school.

"Zayn will call the school and tell them were going home, so don't worry about your mum finding out." He says walking towards his black range rover, I nod my head against his chest as my eyes slip shut.

-------------------------------------

I'm woken up by someone stroking my hair gently. I open my eyes groggily to see Harry staring down at me with a sad expression.

"How are you feeling?" He murmurs sadly, rubbing my cheekbone gently.

"Ok-ay." I croak out, my throat being sore from all the crying.

"What happened back there, Lou? Why do they do that to you?" He asks moving down on the bed, so were face to face.

"Because I'm a male omega. That's why." I mutter angrily, subconsciously digging my nails into my wrist to feel some sort of relief. He gently pulls my hand away from my wrist and entwines our fingers together. A frown fitting its way on his flawless face.

"That's not a reason to bully you though baby. Why haven't you told a teacher?" He asks grazing the back of my hand with his lips.

"Because he threatened to hurt my family." I whisper, barely audible as tears spring to my eyes for the umpteenth time today. I feel how tense his body goes and his hand tightens in mine.

"That's not going to happen anymore, princess." He mutters trying to sound calm but I can hear his anger seeping through.

"It will though. My family and I are rogues." I whisper "We've got no one to protect us." I can't take it anymore as I let the first batch of tears fall from eyes. Why did my life have to become so messed up? He tightens his hold on me before whispering in my ear.

"That's all about to change sweetheart."