Bonus Chapter

Trigger warning, there is like a brief mention of self harm kinda. If easily triggered please do not read!

Hi guys, so initially I was going to do a sequel for you, but then I started writing and honestly it was rubbish, as much as I love mpreg fics I'm not a good writer of it! :(

So instead I came up with this, I hope it's okay for you guys! It's almost 2k words, and it shows how our Larry babies respond to the news. <3

Anyways, hope you lovelies like the last chapter! Enjoy! :) X

PS. For anyone who actually listens to the songs, the one included is Rise by Katy Perry for the 2016 Olympics. I thought it was very fitting because our Loubear will rise and get better!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're what?" He asks in shock, frozen in the doorway.

I shift nervously on my feet.

"I'm pregnant." I say again, clearer this time. I press a hand against my stomach and sniffle.

Oh my god.

Harry lets out a ragged breath and rushes towards me. Carefully scooping me up into his arms and twirling us around. I turn to look at his face to find him beaming at me, tears pooling in his eyes as he stares at me in awe.

"You're pregnant. My baby is having my baby." He says in astonishment, his smile blinding with happiness.

I feel calm at his reaction and I snuggle into his chest, as he repositions me so that he's holding me bridal style.

He leans down and kisses me softly on the lips. Thumb gently wiping away some of the stray tears I didn't realise were falling.

"You're not mad?" I ask shakily, staring up at him with wide doe-eyes. He looks at me confused.

"Why would I be mad?" He asks as he carries me out of the bathroom and towards our own bedroom, completely ignoring the boy's calls of congratulations. 

"I just, it's too soon. I'm only 17, I haven't even finished school yet. We've only been mated for a month and I ju-" He cuts me off by pressing a finger against my lips, silencing me as he gently places me on the bed.

"No." He says firmly. "We don't need you to be stressed. We're going to be fine and make this work. You're going to be the perfect mummy to our pup." He says softly, caressing my cheek before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "And if you want to finish school, then you can be homeschooled. Only if you want to though." He adds on as he hovers over me. I meet his gaze to find his eyes full of love and admiration. My cheeks heat up under his intense gaze and I have to look away.

"How do you feel about this?" He asks cautiously, as he gently presses a hand against my stomach, causing me to let out a small gasp at the gesture.

"I don't know." I mutter truthfully, tears brimming my eyes from all these different emotions. "I was more worried about your reaction, to be honest." I mumble, closing my eyes as he sharply inhales.

"Why?" He asks, sounding a little bit hurt.

"Because I'm not completely better yet!" I shout in frustration, causing Harry to shift and sit down next to me instead. I sit up as a result and dig my nails into my hands subconsciously. "I'm still fucking underweight for my BMI, according to Dr James. I get out of breath easily if I work myself too fucking hard. I'm supposed to eat twice as much as I do now, to support both me and the pup. I don't know if I can do this." I cry out, scratching my nails down my wrists out of frustration.