Chapter 22

Trigger warning for anorexia, self harm (briefly mentioned) and bulimia. If easily triggered please do not read!

Merry Christmas to my lovely readers and a Happy New Year! 🎉🎅.

I can't believe my baby has turned 24 today! And just look at how cute him and Harry are. 🙊

Shoutout to my amazing friend Winter as its also her birthday today!

Also, I'm really sorry guys for the confusion about chapters 21 & 22, I somehow jumped from 20 to 23, so to those who were having issues don't worry about it!

Anyways, I hope this chapter is okay for you guys. Enjoy! :) X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis Tomlinson! Will you please get your head off the desk and please do the honours of staying awake." The teacher snaps at me, making me jump as I'm rudely awaken from my slumber.

"Sorry miss." I mumble quietly, blushing as the class sniggers. Niall trying his best to stifle his laugh, while Liam just rolls his eyes at the pair of us.

"Lou! Why are you falling asleep in class? Didn't you have enough sleep last night!" He hisses at me, giving me a stern stare before glancing back at the teacher.

"Sorry, I just didn't get a good night sleep last night." I answer back quite loudly causing the teacher to turn back from the board and give me a hard glare.

Truth is, I didn't get a good sleep last night because my mind was on overdrive. I ended up slithering out of Harry's arm at around one o'clock in the morning and stood in front of the mirror staring at the new fat, now covering my body, poking the swell of my disgusting tummy. I got back into bed roughy two hours later, struggling to think of the ways I can stop eating again without getting caught.

"For goodness sake Louis. Don't get in trouble again." He says sternly, this time it's me rolling my eyes at him but I keep my mouth shut for the rest of the lesson, slumping back into my chair more. I lazily do the work the teacher throws at us, fighting to keep my eyes open.

Thankfully the bell rings signifying the end of the day. Just as I've finished packing up all my stuff the teacher calls me back. Liam gives me a pointed look before leaving with Niall, waiting outside the door.

"Mr Tomlinson would you like to explain to me why you decided to fall asleep in my lesson?" She asks cooly.

"I'm sorry miss, I just didn't get a good night sleep last night. It won't happen again." I stutter nervously, twirling my fingers together as I stare intensely at the floor.

"Listen Louis, I know you're usually a good student. But lately you've been slacking and then you talking over me earlier. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you some sort of sanction. This type of behaviour can't be tolerated Louis. I hate to do this to you, but you've got detention after school today, in this room with me alright?" She says.

"Yes miss." I mutter quietly, tears brimming my eyes. I know it's stupid to cry over but this is the first detention I've ever got. How could I be so stupid? I'm such a bad omega. Harry's going to flip.

"I'll see you after." Is all she says as I sling my bag over my shoulder and leave the classroom.

I'm greeted by Niall leaning against a set of lockers on the other side of the corridors, Liam nowhere to be seen. He looks up and immediately frowns.

"You alright mate?" He asks in concern.

"I've um, got detention." I mutter sulkily, fiddling with the straps of my bag.