Chapter 27

Trigger warning, suicide attempt but nothing too detailed I promise, mentions of eating disorders and feeding tubes, and smut. If easily triggered please don't read!

IMPORTANT POINT - Okay so this might be confusing, but the first two Harry's POV is set at the time just after Louis ran out. Whereas, Louis' POV is a week later, I hope this doesn't get too confusing for you.

I know I promised to update back in January for you guys, but I'm not going to apologise because 2018 has been a shit year for me, shit has happened and well I haven't had time nor motivation to write. Aside from that, I did feel incredibly guilty for leaving it so long! So this update is over 8500 words I hope you're proud of me! This is the longest chapter I've ever done haha! :)

For those who said that in the first couple of chapters Louis and Harry moved a bit fast (which they did haha), this chapter helps to explain why! :)

Also I just want to deeply apologise in advance for the smut. I've established I'm an awful writer of smut but it had to be done, I hope it's okay for you guys!

Anyways, I hope you lovelies like the new chapter. Enjoy! :) X

Ps. You should really listen to the song I've included when reading this chapter. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"FUCK!" I shout, punching the wall next to me as the call to Louis fails again.

"Harry calm down. We're doing everything we can to find him." Anne says softly from where she's perched on the sofa, worry filling her eyes.

"I can't!" I hiss, tears brimming my eyes out of frustration. "He just ran out mum! I don't even know what happened." I feel my fists clench together as I recall the events from earlier.

My mum moves off the sofa and cautiously wraps me up in her arms. I lean my head on her shoulder and cry softly into her arms.

My chest aching at the thought of my baby being out there in the pouring rain, only wearing a thin layer of clothing. Not knowing where he is, so I can't protect him.

More tears fall as I realise the seriousness of the situation.

"Mum, how are we going to find him?" I sob. "The rain is masking his scent and god knows where he's running to now." I cry out hugging her tighter.

She runs a hand through my hair in an attempt to calm me down and gently moves us over to the sofa.

"Hun, I need you to calm down for me. We will find him, sweetie. We've notified the police now, so they are out looking for him as well. Plus, when it's stopped raining there's a better chance of you being able to find him."

"What do you mean?" I sniffle moving a little bit away, so I could wipe my eyes.

"About what hun?" She asks with concern in her eyes.

"The last part of what you just said! The rains masked his scent mum and depending on how far he is, I probably won't be able to find him!" I exclaim, running my hands through my hair out of frustration. A sparkle in her eyes sparks my curiosity. "What aren't you telling me?" I ask cautiously.

She gives me a soft smile.

"Legend has it, if you're true soulmates, you'll be able to find them no matter where they are." She squeezes my hand gently. "Darling, I believe you and Louis are true soulmates."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV: (A Week Later).

I stare down at the waves crashing against the cliffs below.