#15.SACRIFICE

Yesterday night was one of the most beautiful night for wei ying and lan zhan.After long wait for 13 years finally both accepted their feelings for each other. Away from everyone who dont want them to see together ,far from all worries both talked about their feelings their yearnings for each other during all these years.

But at some point both of them already knew about something is wrong.lan is worrying about his shifu.whom he just hurted because of his love .and on other side wei ying.who is preparing himself for his death but before than he wanted to give his all self to his love.who waited for him so long...both have their own missery.After drinking whole night while chichatting and hiding own worries  from eachother both dozz of .

After drinking whole night while chichatting and hiding own worries  from eachother both dozz of

Main pavillion of gusu

After having argument with lan zhan,his hurtful words completely broke clan leader lan.no matter how much he try, lan zhan's words ,"you are only my uncle no my father.i will decide what will happen in ny life" with blood boiling in his eyes dont leave clan leaders mind.

After lan zhan left from there lan quiren collapsed on floar. Lan xichen who is standing some distance far from there rush to hold shifu.
Tears starts rolling down lan quiren's eyes. Watching his shifu in such pain is wrecking lan xichens heart.

He placed his both hands on shifu's shoulder trying to help him for standing up.In his life this is firstime Xichen is watching his strong cruel shifu crying.
No matter how wrongly shifu did to lan zhan but this kind of rudeness xichen also never expected from lan zhan.

"Shifu...are you ok?, don't take is to heart wang ji is just not in his senses"xichen said worrying about his shifu.

"I am not his dad...did you heard him i am not his dad..ha ha.." shifu said leaning on xichen .with sobing heavily.

"Calm down shifu..i will break wangji's both legs and bring him back.he will apologies to you. untill you forgive him i will make sure him to kneel here on thus cold platform."xichen said trying to comfort his shifu.

Shifu uttered in small tone,"who i am to forgive him.he already..."
Before even completing his sentence Lan quiren got unconscious.his body loosed all strength.

his body loosed all strength