#9.💔Morning in your arms..

Its late morning now.sun rays are poking wei yings face but his sleep is not that easy to let him wake up .he try to change side but feels his bed is so warm and comfortable but feeling little bit strange than usual.he raise his face with sqishing his eyes and gets dumbstruck..

"What!!"
Why the hell i am sleeping on lan zhan😣😅..?

Then suddenly last night flashback start running in his mind.wei ying cover his face with his hand and look at lan zhan face beneath his fingers.who is sleeping so peacefully with small smile on his lips.its so rare to see lan zhan's unworried face.he is enjoying this charming man's features by staring at him carefully.his sharp nose,rose pink lips,long eye lashesh and sharp jaw line..

Ahem*...ahem*...

"What the heck are you doing wei wu xian" wei ying said to himself in mind.
Lan zhan was drunk but you ..you idiot was completely in your sense...then why you ...
"aishhhh....you are just sexually frustrated potato,how can you do such embarassing stuff with your friend..dont you have shame???..."

Wei ying cursed himself.

Dam that bitch jingyi what kind of liquor you brought yesterday to make lan zhan this crazy..let me see you brat i am gonna beat your ass .till you cant sit properly..

Wei ying try to get up from lan zhan's body .he lift his body little bit but suddenly one hand push his back again on lan zhan .
Its lan zhan who pulled wei ying again on his bidy.and look at him with his halfly closed eyes.

"He he..lan zhan you are awake?"
Wei ying muttered hiding his face .what do i do???i can't face lan zhan now...said by closing his eyes tightly out of embarrassment.

Lan zhan put his both hands on wei yings body holding him more tightly.one at his waist and other on his back.

"Hmmm...i am not used to with sleeping till late in morning"said lan zhan .

"Ok ,then lets get up" wei ying said quickly and again try to get up .still avoiding eyes contact or even you can say he is not even looking at lan zhan🤣.he dont know still how to react when he wake up from sleep and found him half naked lying on his friends half naked body.

Lan zhan again pull him down and place him on bed this time.wei ying is beneath lan zhan's huge body .

"Why are you not looking at me wei ying?"

"Who ...who me?when ?i dont know what are you talking.let me get up we are getting late"
Said wei ying with completely red face.he is breathing properly but still feel like someone is choking him.

Watching wei ying this shy lan zhan face glow up with bright smile.he keep staring at wei ying without letting him up .

"A...lan zhan are you still drunk ?let me bring you something to take down your hangover or you will get headache."

"Yes i am drunk"....

"But....not because of liquor"

Thenn??wei ying asked curiously with confused but blushing face.

"But because of...." Lan zhan bring his face close to wei yings face by intensely staring at him but suddenly huge sound of shout came out of his chambers.which make wei ying and lan zhan startled..

Thummppp..

Out side of jingshi

"Who dared to bring this thing in cloud recess??"