#10. IN THE MEMORIES OF MINE..❤️

As per lan qiren's order lan zhan received 150 hits of disciplinary slate.but this time his body acted unexpectedly weak and which make lan zhan to get unconscious.lan zhan collapsed on floar spitting blood out of his mouth.his vision gets blurry, tears filled in his eyes staring at the direction at gusu guards took wei ying.he closed his eyes..

Sizhui and jingyi send urgent letter to zewu joon to return back to cloud recess as soon as possible.zewu joon only left cloud recess that single day for one important cultivation event and all this things happened.

He is only hope for wei ying and lan zhan now who can save them.

On other side guards put wei ying in dark prison.dark prison are underground prisons where you can not even feel sun rays or you can say its place where you can not even guess its day or night outside.completely like grave for alive person.

This place really made wei ying to remember his suffering of last 16 years .when he wasn't even aware of if he is alive or dead? Paying for his deed or lost in any black hole?will he ever get to see light again or not?

Only thing he is surrounded by is darkness and his pain.his pain of always being misunderstood.pain of always getting hated by peoples without finding reason of he being hated .he closed his eyes...

Wei ying pov...

I remember that even when i last time had dinner with my parents.i was so happy playing with my father ,he was telling me stories about cultivation worlds,his fights with demons .i was running behind my father to catch him but he is not letting me.he is soo fast..i looked at my mom she is looking at me with eyes filled with love and care about me.i run towards her she picked me up in her embrace.

I complain about dad for not letting me catch him she just smirked at him .dad suddenly bow down his head with pouty face and i feel so happy with his reaction.

yeppi !! My mom won't let anyone bully me.three of us all having happy meal together. After meal my mom made me sleep on her lap caresening her fingers through my hairs.i love it everytime she do it.i was peacefully sleeping on her lap but suddenly huge sound of some kind of roar came out of somewhere.

I suddenly got up from my sleep and watched my parents getting ready with their tools.both come and hug me tightly and asked me to stay inside house no matter what happened dont come out. they will be back soon..i was used to with their going out for night hunting they always return around dwan so i bid farewell to them with cute smile and kissed on their cheeks.they left .....

I am waiting...

Waiting...

Now i cant hear and screams or roar sounds from outside.

Its almost next day noon but still mom dad are not back yet..

What do i do? I am scared?

After Waiting for some more hours i finally step out of house.the picture i watched out side of my door just twisted everything inside me.

Each and every house all peoples in my village are all died there.eveywhere whereever i watch their is only flesh of destroyed bodies and rivers of blood.

I am crying out of my lungs mom !! Where are you dad? This is scary i am scared mom? Where are you?please take me with you i dont want stay here no one wake up here mom help me...

I wandered around village for two days but their is not even single dog i found alive there..

I found some fruits at one destroyed fruit shop.their was dirt on it,some on them are looked rotten or burned bcoz of fire but i dont care i am hungry ...i didn't eat even single grain from past two days.