#8.I AM FINE...YOU JUST GET STRONGER SOON💔

Mornings in gusu are always beautiful more than we can imagine.But todays morning is really super special for lan zhan.we can say its most beautiful morning for him.

Untill now for so many years when he was apart from wei ying he always wakes with nightmares in which wei ying is calling him for help or the picture of wei ying falling down from cliff keep flashing in front of lan zhan's eyes which makes lan zhan to wake up with shock and with unbearable pain.

Their was not even single morning when lan zhan wake up and their are no dried tears on his face.but today lan zhan is not waking up with tears but opening his eyes with wei ying lying on his body.

Because of gusu rules lan zhan is used to waking up early in morning unlike wei ying whose morning starts at afternoon

Lan zhan open his eyes and see wei ying peacefully sleeping on his body.
He is watching each and every feature ,all details of his love's face.its unlike of lan zhan to keep lying in bed even after waking up but today is cheating day for him .he want to enjoy each and every movement when his love is peacefully resting in his embrace.lan zhan lightly caressen over wei yings messy hairs.he cutely peck on his forehead and tightens his grip on wei yings body.leaves of big sighn in relief...

Lan zhan pov

The day i heard about strange activities in Yiling my heart felt something.even after receiving dissapointment every time my heart always find hope that one day i will definitely find wei ying.

When i reached there, again my heart start acting up.like something is going to happen or something just strange feeling..

And finally that shadow appeared in front of me.i chased it. i knew who is it and i was right he is wen ning..
The movement i watched wen ning i almost thanked to heavens because finding wen ning means wei ying is also around or chances of his being alive are 99.99%.but while talking with wen ning i realised he is hiding something..

Wen ning is loyal to his master.i know he can even sacrifice his life but never break his master's order.i decided to play along with his lie i brought him to gusu.this kid is really happy by visiting gusu its clearly written on his face.after dinner the movement i was waiting finally arrived.wen ning sneak out of gusu and i knew it he is going to meet his master wei ying.

I secreatly followed him and finally after such long wait i found my wei ying.he was sitting in front of one cottage balcony with drinks in his hand staring at moon.

Wei ying dont even took minutes to realise that i tricked wen ning for finding his warehouse.

Wei ying....i called his name looking into his eyes.

I still can't believe this wei ying ,my wei ying is looking at me i can see through his heart he is also overwhelmed after watching me just acting distant.i think i know his worries but i just cant or i just dont want to let him go away from my side again.