#19.I am all yours(18+)

Broken boy dressed in dark attire.with read ribbon tied his hairs in little bit high pony tail.He is standing at the edge of same cliff where he ended his life last time in nevernight .

He is talking with himself .

Wei wu xian...wei wu xian nahhh yilling laozu( patriarch = ghost) you are really curse in human form.ha ha ha ..

While shedding tears he is cursing himself.i dont even know i am eligible to call my self even human..??

I was young my parents died,then the ones who adopted me who raised me they died,shiji her husband died, every person associated with without their fault they all are dead now.and the the one who is still alive ,want me dead.How can someone be this unlucky..huhh??

Wei ying break down in tears .he collapsed on his knees..

Honestly after coming back to life again i was blank so tired to continue this rotten life but after meeting lan zhan i was happy.i wanted to continue my cultivation with him( bright smile appeared on his face but...it turned into frighned expression in some seconds)  nohh...nah.. every person love me ended up so pittyfully.what if something happen to lan...nohh its better to end everything in one go . anyway i am going to die so Let's end it before my loved ones get hurt again.clan leader ,zewu jun will take care of lan zhan i am sure.

I wanted to meet Jiang cheng but i don't think i deserve.he is also handling yunmeng well .i am really Proud of that brat he really did grown up .

He signed...wei ying closed his eyes locking his soul so no one can try to misuse it when he die.but suddenly he felt one strong grip on his shoulder..

WEI WU XIANNN....

Wei ying startled hearing this cold voice after long time.he turned around and smiled.i think i need to hear some more cursing before second time death too..

Shut upp....who gave to right to run away like this.After creating chaos how long are you going to run away ..??jiang cheng barked at wei ying.

Wei ying just listening his brothers taunts and bickering like sweet melody.

"You liar wei wu xian you said you will help me to take care of yunmeng .you will become my right hand ,my strength and what the hell you did.then too now also you are abondoning me again and again.Even death is not ready to accept you before you fulfill your promises.dont you still get it.how can you dare to come here again and thinking about you will get accepted by hell this easily."

Wei ying still feeling littebit dizzy bcoz he already cried too much and his mind is still not ready to accept the fact that jiang cheng can talk to him without killing him.

Jiang cheng was firing so many cursings, complaints on wei ying but wei ying was not understanding even single word.his head started spinning he feel like its end  now .

Good bye jiang cheng !! LAN ZHAN I AM SORRY....He murmed

his body lost  balance and slip from cliff.
Jiang cheng waved his zidian in the direction of wu xian with winden eyes.he shouted wei wu xian nooo.......
But suddenly one strong blue wave of light get clash with zidian .huge blast kind of sound occurres.

Jiang cheng cover his eyes with one hand and slowly slide it down. he see Lan wangji with lifeless body of wei wu xian in his hands.

He was about to utter more cursing but lan wangji barked at him,