FINALE EPISODE NOTIFICATION

HELLO...here i am your amature author ZIVA_FANTASY_GIRL .i dont have words to thank you all for showing this amount of support to this series.

I recently means in last week of September i joined wattpad and had not even little bit of idea about this platform.i didnt knew even single person on wattpad as my friends are also not on wattpad(thank god 😅) .

I started this series with expecting its ok its will help me to improve my english.it will help me to learn ...even i got 50 reads or less than that😅i will be ok but on first day i crossed 50 reads and got 12 followers😍😍...and saga continues..

I am really very sorry for my sucked grammar and poor language but i am honestly telling you all i am trying my best and will show more and more improvement .

I am about yo post finale episode of my first ever series . actually its second season because one finale is already passed but because of some requests and suggestions to continue i published next season..

Most important person my editor FujoshiBishie .thank you so much honey .i never even imagined to join someone as my editor but you just won my heart.without only pointing at my mistakes you took one step to correct them its such greate act of behaviour.Thank you.

I will post some more bonus  episode if you want too...love you all ..