#6. WITH YOU....❤️🥰🙈

zewu joon send best looking robes for wei ying with finest embroidery on them.
Wei ying gets dressup in gusu robes .which are looking so beautiful on him.

which are looking so beautiful on him

Wei ying looking at mirror.

"Ahhaa....how can you look this handsome wei wu xian.you dont have right to look this good"

"If you keep looking this good all girls in gusu are going to fall for you and even boys also 🤭🤭 he he he..(giggles)"

"Nahh..at least i should show some mercy on my bestfriend.already because of his sucked nature girls can not even dare to approach him and if i look this good then poor girls ..what can they do"

From outside of jingshi ,jingyi is standing exactly out of door and trying to eavesdrop wei yings murmering 🤣🤣 and sizhui asking him to stop doing this.

Jingyi," he he ..this guy is totally maniac..how can someone talk this much being alone in room🤣🤣"

Sizhui," stop it jingyi he is our guest .if someone see us spying on him secretly we are definitely going to get punish".

Jingyi,"but he is too funny.he is calling him wei wu xian🤣🤣"

But suddenly wei ying open door and jingyi about to fall on him but sizhui grab his hand and protect from falling..

Wei ying,"heyya kiddo its bad habit to hear someone chat secreatly"

Jingyi,"how can you say i was secretly spying on you? And how can you chat their is no one inside"

Sizhui,"sorry senior, zewu joon send us to bring you for breakfast"

Wei ying sweetly smile looking at sizhui.
Then look at jingyi.and put his hand around jingyi's shoulder like we put our hand around our friends neck normally.same like this and start walking towards dinning area.sizhui following them.

Wei ying,"you do have point i can not chat alone but i am wondering about you actually.."

Jingyi,"what...what about me"

Wei ying,"was you measuring height of jingshi by leaning you ear on my door then"!!!!

Jingyi gulps !on smartness of this new guest in gusu.jingyi think wei ying is any maniac but watching zewu joon and all senior cultivator favoring him he can not dare to be rude .
And starts to change the topic.

Jingyi,"bye the way who are you senior tell us about yourself.and when did you arrive in cloud recess? because no one is allowed to enter cloud recess after sunset and yesterday when we left for hunting you was definitely not here?"

Wei ying suddenly fumbbles,"aa .mmmmm???? actually their is secret door to enter in cloud recess.i came from their that why you didn't noticed me."

Jingyi,"really!!! Where where??"

This lie was just for to avoid jingyi's question but watching both kids this curious he also decide to play along with.