#4. WHERE ARE YOU WEI YEING💔[FINALE 18+]

Readears let me give to 18+ warning.even i still get goosebumps even watching while kiss scene but still i tried to write something..🙈🙈..

Han guagjun announces to bring wen ning back to cloud recess as an guest.

Wen ning dont have any choice unless following him.
Thank fully Lan quiren (uncle) is currently not in cloud recess because he had to attend some cultivators meetings.

While on the path of returning back to cloud recess every disciple is scared of or hating wen ning.

Jingyi ,"why are we bringing this thing with us? He is ghost general did he also eat humans?"
With scared face.he is hiding behind sizhui and trying to maintain as far as distance from Wen ning.

Sizhui,"why are you scared of.Han guagjun decided to bring him back to gusu so how can he be dangerous for us?he saved childe jin also at burial mounds so i dont think he will hurt us.

Jingyi," how can you always say good things about every creature exist on this earth sizhui!"

Sizhui smiles and walk towards Wen ning.jingyi try to stop him saying "what if he try to eat you?"dont go..

Sizhui,"its fine han guagjun is here..dont worry"
"Childe wen are feeling awkward with us?you seem so quite? "

Wen ning feels so good to know that someone is talking with him without getting scared of him.
With small bright smile on face he answers."no i am fine"

Sizhui,"ohh i forgot to introduce myself,my name is lan sizhui and he is my friend Lan jingyi"
While pulling jingyi forward.jingyi also greets Wen ning by showing awkwardly his all 32 teeth.
"Hello".
Wen ning also greets him back.

As close they are reaching to gusu .So many thoughts,memories of His childhood starts jumping in his mind.

Yes when Wen ning first time visited cloud recess he was still child he wasnt even able to attend lan clan lectures then.

He still remember how much he was excited to watch open pure beautiful sky of gusu.heart fluttering music of birds singing comming from gusu forests.
He was first time watching students kids freely chitchatting with eachother without getting scared of anything.
Unlike nevernight cities.because of getting killed by someone he almost spend his childhood without stepping out his chembers as per his elder sisters orders.

Wen ning first time experienced warm hand of friendship from someone .the warmth he only feels from his elder sis he first time found with someonelse called "wei wu xian".

the warmth he only feels from his elder sis he first time found with someonelse called "wei wu xian"

Which brought pure,inpcent smile on his face.

Wen ning,"gusu seriously gave me so many things is very short period."

Han guagjun,"dont you think its time to pay back for that?"

Wen ning helplessly burry his head down.