#13.FOR YOU....

Wei ying sitting outside of gusu medicine chambers.its been three days lan zhan is still unconscious.wei ying taking care of lan zhan day night without leaving his side.

Wei ying uttered with staring at chamber enterance,with completely broken from inside."why did you took me here lan zhan? See i am such bad luck to everyone.you shouldn't have brought me here.you shoud have left me there in dark woods of yilling mounds."he cursed himself.

Tears dont stop escaping from wei yings eyes.he cant bare to see his soulmate in such condition laying like dead only because of him.he kept cursing himself and heard familiar sound calling his name.while wiping his tears he turned around to see the person calling him and quickly stand up watching wen ning standing there.

He see Zewu jun supporting wen ning to walk as wen ning is still injured and not able to walk properly.wei ying quickly run to help wen ning and said,"why did you come out wen ning ?you should rest?"

Wei ying saying all those things without even looking into wen nings eyes.

Zewu jun appologise to wei ying for not being there when shifu created scene."i am sorry childe wei ,i didn't had any idea shifu will arrive here this early".

Wei ying gets so embarrassed because of zewu juns appology,
"no please ,it not your fault zewu jun .its me who is responsible for what happened in past also and for what is happening in now ."

Wen ning staring at wei yings face continuously.he knew it how much wei ying suffered and still suffering .he tried every way to keep himself hidden into burial mounds.only wen ning watched wei ying first time when he came out alive back after fifteen years. He was like dead corpse but still life in his body.some dark impurities are protecting him from dieing on same side some are sucking his life out of him.

Wen ying steps forward and hug wei ying and start crying ,"i am sorry chide wei.i am sorry."

Wei ying hold back his tears and try to pretend he is all ok,"heyy!! Wen ning .its not your fault .i am all ok."

Someone barked from back,"of course you are....!! But i am not"

Shifu step forward .three of them bowed yo shifu. zewu try to calm down his uncle,"shifu!! The thing is..."

But gets stopped by his uncles strong rejection to hearing anything from him."i am not talking with you".

"Its been three days wei wu xian .as you promised me that day .you should get going now.lan zhan's body is stable now he will wake up after in some time."

Wei ying uttered,"yup i will be leaving soon"

EARLIER STARTS...

Shifu drags wei ying out of prison to show him lan zhan lying in gusu medicine chambers.he exposes everything to wei ying.that how his body absorbed lan zhan's body energy,and consumed his spiritual energy to heal wei yings worn off body.

Its not possible for any weakling like wei ying to absorb any cultivators spiritual powers unless that cultivator wish you give up on his powers.

Shifu barked at wei ying,"you already destroyed 16 years of his life now do you wish to make lan zhan weakling like you"?

Wei Ying answerd right away,"no ..no way ..i only want happiness in lan zhan's life."

Shifu ordered,"then get lost from here.and dont show your face here again.and before going return back lan zhan's Powers back to his body"

Wei ying drops on his knees,"yess offcourse .. please give him back.anyways i dont have any desire to stay alive and create mess in my peoples life".