#1. WHERE ARE YOU WEI YING?💔

The mornings in gusu are still beautiful as they were.when dazzling golden sun rays reflects from sparkling clean water of gusu rivers, on its mountains.the beauty of gusu can challenge to any heaven exist in world.
.
At cold pond lan wagji,the most beautiful man from gusu is standing while staring at pond.where he once spended so many movements with his soulmate wei yeing.
Its been almost 16 years now for wei yeing is gone.but it still stings like thousands of thrones are piercing through his heart evertime he remembers his last interaction with wei yeing.
.
His heart pleasing smile was turned into emotionally messed heartbreaking cry.spark in his eyes was looking like bloody shadow of failure.
.
Wangji's biggest strength wei wu xian was looking like helpless lost kid asking for help but dont want to put his loved ones into difficult situation by accepting their help.so he just chooses to give up everything he had for ending every mess he think he was responsible for.

so he just chooses to give up everything he had for ending every mess he think he was responsible for

No one blames you wei yeing.no one can dare to .but where are you? for not standing beside you at nevernight is my fault but from last 16 years i am waiting for you to come back and fight with me.

Fight with me wei yeing..ask me questions how many you want for not being with you then.pic your suibean and challenge me.
.
Punish me the way you want i won't even say single word but cant you please come back to me.just let me know that from last 16 years was you doing ok.
.
For not having anyone from us beside you must be so lonely for you.with whom you shared your tons of stupid questions and strange thoughts.
.
You know i am good listener.I will listen everything you have in your mind.i will trust every thing stepping out of your mouth just return back now .....
.
I am waiting for you...wei yeing.

Wangji shuts his eyes in pain of missing someone he cherished most after his mom

.
Wangji shuts his eyes in pain of missing someone he cherished most after his mom.tears starts falling from corner of his eyes.the blur figure of wei yeing waving at him appears infront of his eyes.

Wei yeing,"lan zan!! Why are you so late.. can't you see me here right infront of your eyes"?

Wang ji,"wei yeing!!are you ok"
.
Wei yeing,"what can happen to me lan zhan ? Who i am ?who can dare to harm me? Come here quikly.."

Lan zhan starts taking steps towards his wei yeing to hold him into his arms and check if he is hurt somewhere.
Wei yeing was as close as to lan zhan that they both can feel their breaths blowing at each others face.there are like thousands of flowers blooming into wangji's heart just looking at his love staring right into his eyes after ages.

there are like thousands of flowers blooming into wangji's heart just looking at his love staring right into his eyes after ages

"Han guangjun"quickly one hand holds him from back..(its sizhui)

"Their are some suspecious things happening in burial mounds "

Lan zhan snaps out of his thoughts.
Han gwangjun,"hmm,get ready to head their".
.
Jingyi,"you are also going with us?"
.
Lan zhan take leave from their just ignoring jingyi.Jingyi was not so surprised after getting ignored after asking such thoughless question.beacause where ever is chaos happenes no matter its bigger or smaller han guangjun never missed even single of them from last decades.Both sizhui and jingyi bows him.
.
Jingyi,looking at han gwangjun leaving "was han guangjun about to jump in to cold pond?and were those tears in his eyes?"
.
Sizhui,"stop babbling nonsense and lets go,or do you want to receive punishment for being late ?"(while covering up for his dear caring dad)
.
Jingyi,"no no no lets go,i must have misunderstood it.he he he".

©Ziva
.
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS PART.ITS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO CHECK MY ABILITY IF YOU THINK I CAN WRITE SUCH STUFF MORE THEN PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME AND GIVE SOME SITUATION ON WHICH YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE.

ITS JUST AN ATTEMPT TO CHECK MY ABILITY IF YOU THINK I CAN WRITE SUCH STUFF MORE THEN PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME AND GIVE SOME SITUATION ON WHICH YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE