#12.without you..

Being with uncle jiang i rarely missed my father but every time i see acheng and shijie with uncle something inside me breaks.i feel so incomplete.

At start acheng seriously hated me because he had to send his dogs away from him.reason behind this me getting scared of dogs.i was feeling so guilty so tried to leave house that night . i thought if i left the house acheng will be able to bring back his beloved dogs and will be happy.recenly he always gets yelled by uncle because of me and gets sad.i dont like to see my baby brother crying and upset.if me getting dissapered from this house is making my brother happy then why not.

After Everyone went to bed i sneaked out of house in night.I was going to live on same street i spend my last month.I fully prepared my mind for living on streets again . Yes!!again going back on that hell..

I step out of door and my steps froze infront of main door.i turned around to take Last look at my house.'yes my house'. even i am leaving this in little time period but love and care i received in it is sufficient for me to keep remember till my last breath.i smiled bitterly with crying heart and started walking.

It was so dark.Clodness in air was giving chills all over my body.Its not even hour for me lefting home but my body already started shivering in fear.i thought i will find way back to those street but got lost in dark woods.With screams of wild animals,roars comming from all directions around me.

"No !!.."

I can't go back acheng cried ,my dear baby brother cried because of me.

I was somehow trying to console myself but sound of those roares is getting close to me.The voice of those scary screams of wild animal is making my ears pain.heart shivering to death.

Sound reached me ,leaves of plant in front of me moved like something is coming from behind it.

I closed my eyes tightly ( ≧Д≦)( ≧Д≦).. waiting for my body to get eaten by any tiger or wolf.instead of dying everyday on streets by hunger its just better to dye in one attack.

I heard my name ..its not uncle,
not my shijie also then who?

"Wei wu xian"!!!!

With loud husky voice.. someone screamed again.

"You dare to step into cloud recess and now dare pretend not hearing me? "

Dark scary shadow jumped out of woods i screamed.

"LAN ZHAN..!!! SAVE ME.."

I dashed out of my childhood memories.My eyes are wide opened.my breathing is heavy .whole body is sweating mess...for second i almost forgot i am not 8 year old abondoned wei ying now.

But  now i am one of the most hated person in cultivation world and unwanted yilling patriach.who was may be died but still alive at some unknown dark place without his own knowledge. Every one blame him, curse him ,hate him.