#17.ACCEPTANCE?

Lan wangji and wei ying both rushed into cloud recess.worry and care about clan leader lan was written on everyones face there.lan zhan entered clan leader lan's room accompanying wei ying.suddenly one disciple exclaimed "clan leader is sick ,you shouldn't enter.."

He was about to stop wei ying from entering into clan leader's room but cold gaze of han guangjun just froze him up on the spot.

Lan zhan rushed to clan leader lan.Watching him sick lying like this really difficult for everyone there.

Finally lan zhan spitted some words with welled up eyes,"shifu ....sorry ..i disappointed you"

He breaks down into tears.Everyone till now always watched poker faced han guangjun whoes sword race with speed of light but this is first time they are watching this wangji crying for his shifu.lan zhan was always bad with expressing his emotions .He didnt even cried like this when he lost his both parents but wei ying gave him his emotions,he taught lan zhan to express them.

Xihen place his hand on wangi's shoulder to confort him.but just then he felt warm hand holding him.he quickly hold this warm hand witn his both hand and said,"shifu i am sorry!! I was so scared ..so scared of loosing someone i want again.i thought again i will loose reason of my life getting disappeared and i don't even get chance to bid farewell ..

Watching lan zhan shivering like autumn leaf shifu heart shattered.he was always worried about lan zhan because of his nature.he just always keep everything in his heart never speak them out.but this lan zhan who know how to express his feelings is new for him.shifu's heart is feeling relived.

he hold lan zhan's hand ,"wangjiyaa.....dont cry."there is lots of love,pain and care streaming out of his words.

Lan zhan broke into tears,"what happened to you shifu? Why you suddenly become so weak?? I will accept every punishment .but...please ..be my strong shifu again..i can't see you like this."

Shifu move his hand on wangji's head trying to calm him down.he look at wei ying standing at corner with worried face bowing his head down.
"Come here.."shifu said looking at wei ying.

Wangji,xichen and every clan member standing there got stunned.wei ying looking at shifu with his eyes widely open,with stunned face.

No one can dare to say single word.wei ying gulped down and slightly take one small step ahed.

Clan leader again said,"come fastly you are not weaker one anymore.stop wasting my time"

Wangji ,and Wei ying himself just recently found out he is recovered.he got back his all spiritual power back then how can be this possible shifu is aware of this fact.

Other peoples standing have no idea whats going on.

Wei ying reached clan leader lan and sit on his knees beside clan leader's bed.he dont know what to say but he just preparing himself for good beating and harsh words from shifu.he know this very well shifu did his job best as lan zhan's elder trying to keep lan zhan away from him.

Shifu lift his hand for Wei ying to hold.This is feeling like impossible dream but yes this is happening.

shifu,that nasty rude old man want hold wei ying's hand..hufff ..this is insane but wei Ying holds shifu's hand respectfully,gently.

clan leader put lan zhan's hand on wei ying's palm.shifu only said some words to him and closed his eyes with tear dropping from corner of his eye.

"Take care of him from now..."

shifuuuu

shifuuuu....nooo....!! Clan leader!!

Atmosphere is heavy with sound of screams and cry...

AUTHOR : ZIVA_FANTASY_GIRL 💜

I AM BACK EVERYONE....HUREYY!!...YES I KNOW ITS BEEN WHILE BUT MY EXAMS WAS JUST NOT LETTING ME BREATH..

This is just glimpse ..not end but next chapter will be completely depend on you all..what kind end you are looking forward ..sad one or sweet one..