~𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2~♡

"Hello everyone~"

You chuckle as you saw some of your comments of your live video. You bit you bottom lip and smirk seductively. "Today I am wanna do something simple, I am kinda tired because of the university~".

"Please don't push yourself shy girl!"

You chuckled at the comment. You mask over you face but it ended at your nose so I could show your lips. "So sweet! So do you want me guys to start?" You smirked as you saw the comments of guys and girls. You slowly took off my white shirt letting is fall slowly from your shoulders to your waist. You gasped a bit as the cold hitted you waist and shoulders.

"Do you want me to take off my bra as well?" You asked even though you knew the answer. You chuckled.

"Let the show begin then"

Oikawa stares at his screen while letting  out shaky breaths

.
.
Oikawa stares at his screen while letting  out shaky breaths. His pants still on the floor and the mess he made still unclear. He just masturbated to a cam girl. Guilty stared taking over him,he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to relax himself. A friend of his told him to try and watch this cam girl named  "shy girl". He never thought of doing it. But he was bored and alone and decided to just try and see what was so good at this girl who drives so many boys and girls insane.

But he never expected to see this.

Youe perfect beautiful body, how your  fingers worked on you. And your  moans oh your moans drives him crazy. He could hear them all day and wouldn't become bored of them. He never actually meant to jerk off, he only wanted to see. He sighed as he stood up and headed to the bathroom to clean himself. "Never again" he promised himself.

Even though he knew he lied.