~𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5~ ♡

This is bad..!

Oikawa tried to move your head gently in order not to wake you up. You hummed and fell sleep again dreaming of oikawa. He sighed, he didn't know what to do with your right now but at least you fell asleep. He moved you out of the way and stood up. He headed to the kitchen to check his idiot best friend, who was eating. "..you good?" Oikawa asked as he watched iwaizumi staring at the ceiling. He gave him thumbs up and oikawa took a picture for blackmailing.

" oikawa-san.."
You didn't know who you managed to stand up but somehow you did. You were better now but still dizzy. You felt his hands around your waist pulling you closer to his chest. "Y/n-chan are you okay?" His soft voice echoed in your ears. "Mhh just dizzy" you answered and let your head fall on his chest. He suddenly picked you up in a bridal style and carried you the closer bedroom.

He layed you down and cover you up with the blankets. He smiled softly at the sight in front of him. He didn't thought you would get more cute but here we are. "Y/n-chan is so cute and innocent" he smiled to himself. He decided to stay besides you in case of something happening. This was the first time of your trying a drug so oikawa assumed that they will be some effects on you.

"Oikawa-san...feels so good!"

Oikawa cursed his dirty mind and shaked his head. There was absolutely no way that you of all people having a wet dream. After all you were so innocent in oikawa's mind. "Damn toru just stop thinking it!" But he really was curious about your dream..that included him... But what if..you were actually had a wet dream about him. Oikawa felt his cheeks heating up. "S-stop it!" He whispered-yelled at himself and hit his forehead with his middle finger.

"Damn y/n-chan what are you doing to me?..."

-----------------------
I know this is short but I promise to update more often 😀✋🧍‍♀️